Your ban ID:

Banned by:
Grub

Server:
Globally?

Involved:
I can't remember.

Why we should unban you:

Harassing Players, Stabbing people randomly, Awping someone Randomly(RDM)Disconnecting after with AWP.

A few days ago I tried to connect to FL, when it said I was banned. I spoke to Grub, and I asked him why, and that this was so unjustified and bias, no ban request was made and I was not questioned before being banned. He told me that if I wanted to see proof over my 'rulebreaking' actions, I would need to accept a permaban, and to be a member of this community for so long, and in a week or two, officially a year, I find this kind of treatment appalling. Over thus year, I have brought a lot to the table. A massive inclusive RP clan(s), Many events to do with CSS when the server's were down, Gameshow events along with many more supportive idea's & ban requests.

The stabbing, and the 'RDM' was not ramdom. It was provoked, and to think an admin, and a friend such as grub would think I would break rules to this extent I find hurtful, and the fact he ignores me and takes the piss whenever I ask him about this just tops it off. I have not been banned in around 5 months or so, and I also know for a fact that I was not harassing players, if anything it was vice versa, to why I was provoked into doing such things.

I have waited out seven days already, trying to get grubs attention, other admins opinions and soulrippers thoughts, which has made me post this ban request.

I can provide chat logs between me and grub showing his disrespect if wanted. I am willing to answer any questions, because I am not going to stand here and get banned for something that was rightfully done, and then be ridiculed when asking for proof & information.

If this doesnt pass, I request a permaban, because I don't think I want to be part of a community that I put a lot of time and effort into, to get it chucked back at my face with such disrespect.
[Image: source.gif]
Oh lets begin Fox.
"Harassing Players, Stabbing people randomly, Awping someone Randomly(RDM)Disconnecting after with AWP."

First I was receiving multiple complaints about you randomly stabbing people then running off..(Not Killing,Simply cutting...) So I began to watch you. As I began to watch; you had followed a guy into KFC. You two jumped up on top of the counter and you began to make slurping noises while crouched by his "private area". He told you to stop... You whip out a knife and start slashing him. He simply says "dude wtf stop." Then you left KFC,ran down the tunnel area,Pulled out an AWP and shot the man you were stabbing THEN took off behind the rocks on the right when exiting the city. Then took about two seconds to put away that AWP of yours and disconnected.

Oh don't try to say you were "provoked" I watched the whole thing.

*Excuse grammatical errors due to the fact Im ready to fall asleep*
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Also, steam chat logs cannot be used as evidence, seeing it's not related to the forums / server.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I don't deny myself of doing what I did in KFC, but the AWPing part? I only shot one person, and I'm pretty sure I remember logging out outside Tides for the reason I already displayed above. 37 days is over the top for RDM which other people only had a few days for anyhow, more thoroughly, Grub, whats up with the disrespect? theres no need for it.

Also Ruxandra, from my understanding you cant issue permabans, it has to be agreed upon the SA team or be discussed between the admin team? Atleast thats what soul said somewhere. The steam chat logs were there to show the disrespect and unproffesionalism, and to show that I was told if I wanted to see evidence for my ban, I would need to accept a permaban, why in mine and others point of view, is outrageous.

I've already served 8 days of this ban, and looking at the bans list, 8 days seems appropriate for RDM.
You aren't only responsible for RDM but also disconnecting afterwards to avoid a ban and randomly stabbing people , But that's not the main point. You have 8 previous bans , Therefor a month ban seems appropriate to me.
I had to disconnect, I had already told grub I had a family emergency to attend to. You know, sometimes people who leave to 'avoid being banned' have to actually go, and I actually did. Two of which of those 8 are illegitimate and I've already requested to Soulripper that I have them removed like one of the admins had for candidacy back when the votes were on.

Soulripper even said himself to everyone on Mahti's thread, you can't 'add' time on just because they have a certain amount of bans. Which in his case, was a perma.
(08-01-2012, 11:54 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I don't deny myself of doing what I did in KFC, but the AWPing part? I only shot one person, and I'm pretty sure I remember logging out outside Tides for the reason I already displayed above. 37 days is over the top for RDM which other people only had a few days for anyhow, more thoroughly, Grub, whats up with the disrespect? theres no need for it.

Also Ruxandra, from my understanding you cant issue permabans, it has to be agreed upon the SA team or be discussed between the admin team? Atleast thats what soul said somewhere. The steam chat logs were there to show the disrespect and unproffesionalism, and to show that I was told if I wanted to see evidence for my ban, I would need to accept a permaban, why in mine and others point of view, is outrageous.

I've already served 8 days of this ban, and looking at the bans list, 8 days seems appropriate for RDM.

I am going to tell you this one last time. Steam discussions are NOT evidence. That's Grub's private area and he can do / say whatever he wishes. You had it coming since you chose to harass him with your ban instead of using the forum.

That permaban thing was a joke, you can put your pants back on, and no, we usually don't need to agree with SA's on permabans, exceptions being complicated cases which we present them.

Also, one single ban from me has been removed since it was proven to be wrong, you can see the full situation here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8740
I'd apreciate if you think more when making accusations like this, you're pretty close in getting a denial.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Permaban thing was a joke? Are you taking the mick? You really can't joke about that stuff Rux.

[FL] Ruxandra: Hello Fox. Grub gave me an update on the situation you've managed to get yourself into. Bear in mind that next time you are caught doing something similar, your ban will be permanent. Consider yourself warned and cut the attitude as it will serve you no good.
Been almost 10 days banned now, what's the script?
(08-01-2012, 03:12 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: Permaban thing was a joke? Are you taking the mick? You really can't joke about that stuff Rux.

[FL] Ruxandra: Hello Fox. Grub gave me an update on the situation you've managed to get yourself into. Bear in mind that next time you are caught doing something similar, your ban will be permanent. Consider yourself warned and cut the attitude as it will serve you no good.

I can joke however I want on Steam. If you require an official response, use the apropriate chat area.
Credit goes to Jamie.