I was banned

[/quote]

Who the *** are you ?
And what the *** are you talking about shut the *** up and mind your own damn business instead of helping out your buttbuddy.
You don't have to tell us what to do so get the *** off.

[/quote]

This is extremely rude and out of order. i know people get stressed but just wait 2 mins chill out then post a responsible comment.
Holy jesus all these replies within replies are horribly confusing.
Leo why have you posted here ?

Who the *** are you ?
And what the *** are you talking about shut the *** up and mind your own damn business instead of helping out your buttbuddy.
You don't have to tell us what to do so get the *** off.

[/quote]

This is extremely rude and out of order. i know people get stressed but just wait 2 mins chill out then post a responsible comment.

[/quote]

Sorry mom, but seriously who the fuck are you ?
Maybe try reading the damn rules and then speak.
-Signature removed-
(01-08-2011, 11:55 PM)s.J. Wrote: Who the *** are you ?

A witness to the ban, if you read the Unban request rules I am allowed to post here.

(01-08-2011, 11:55 PM)s.J. Wrote: And what the *** are you talking about shut the *** up and mind your own damn business instead of helping out your buttbuddy.

1) I thought this community didn't believe in raging, unless you are raging because you can't come up with a constructive answer?

2) I was defeating the points you put forward into this argument.
3) It is my business, because I choose to help my friend, and as I was a witness to the ban and before the ban I am allowed here. Admins aren't above the law, please don't do what other community's do and forget that.

(01-08-2011, 11:55 PM)s.J. Wrote: You don't have to tell us what to do so get the *** off.

I know I don't have to, but I can, it's your choice if you want to read my suggestions, but you can't stop others from reading them.

Evo please stop posting comments like that here and everybody else only post here if you can help with the unban request, you guys have turned it into an argument
You were banned because all the RP you ever do is raiding..
You need not to raid every shop / building you see..

Yuyuming, you're not allowed to post here, all the people that were on at that time would be witnesses, if you read correctly you'd see that you have to have some important relation to the ban to post here...
(01-09-2011, 12:21 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Yuyuming, you're not allowed to post here, all the people that were on at that time would be witnesses, if you read correctly you'd see that you have to have some important relation to the ban to post here...

"You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning."

I'm not going against your decision but the rules say I can post here, it says "or", meaning a witness can post here, might want to revise the rules.
It was a one day ban (actually 16 hours, as it was 1000 mins)

If people read the rules where it says : "g.)Unban Requests are only to be made when you are banned longer then 24h/1 day, all other requests will be ignored and closed."

You're unbanned anyway now. Try more passive RP in future.

CLOSED.