I was banned
Your name: Saint

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34521545

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 1 day

Reason for the ban: I raided a guy then apparently i raid all the time and never do any rp...

Why we should unban you:
Because it was really dumb why i got banned my friend had just finished showing a guy how to use a fading door but this chef had previously banned me from his store so i wasn't very happy with him so i rped correctly a mugging of him for $2000 in the cafe then he started getting mad and dropped all his stuff and gave me all his money in a rage and left then i think it was sniperwolf said that all i do on the server is raid and i never rp anything and some other admins started saying in ooc how awful i was at rp and then banned me for 1000 minutes. Then they said something like i was only using a pistol and raiding as unemployed (when it was a mugging) and i didnt even have time to read all the ooc before i was banned for 1 day.

I think this was really dumb and i only got banned because the chef left the game in a mood and apparently i made the server loose a good roleplayer somehow because i mugged a player...

Oh and i almost forgot the guy i mugged said something in the ooc like "OMG because of Saint mugging me im leaving the server" or something and because he complained in ooc the admins banned me...

Is this really a good enough reason to ban me for a day?
I was teaching the guy how to use the fading door with the keypad, which took some time. After that Saint decided to finish his grudge -as the guy was really annoyed about Saint stealing something from his place- so he took the guy hostage. Immediatly the guy flipped out, saying how he was going to leave the server forever, and how it has lost a RPer.

I told him over the mic that he should quit, it's only a game and he can get money back. Saint called an admin or something, I think it was because he was whining and he wanted an admin to calm the situation over, the admin then started saying that Saint always raided people, and he was always unemployed when he did it. Before Saint could say anything he was banned. Maybe if the admins gave Saint a warning then he wouldn't do it again and there would be no complaining, warning people is much easier and people learn from it
I called the admin because he was fail fear rping and instead of giving me 2k just complained in looc about being mugged, and i didnt really see how i raid all the time unless of course im corleone and its actually part of my job to commit crimes. - Also for the next admin i cannot find where it says unemployed cannot raid/mug in the rules i thought one of the things about unemployed was that they had no strict goals or objectives and it was like a custom job?
You raided for kinda no reason - and it's NOT your first offense.

You should've gotten MUCH longer for the random tranq to steal the 100k.

So consider yourself lucky that you didnt -_-
(01-08-2011, 09:34 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You raided for kinda no reason - and it's NOT your first offense.

You should've gotten MUCH longer for the random tranq to steal the 100k.

So consider yourself lucky that you didnt -_-

I didnt raid him i mugged him because he banned me from his store, and also i never got 100k from tranqing Chris i was banned immediately afterwards, also isnt that a completely unrelated incident?
You do raid all the time Saint.
Pretty much every raid i've ever seen that takes place in the nexus you're a part of.
(01-08-2011, 09:34 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You raided for kinda no reason - and it's NOT your first offense.

You need to tell people not do it, or they will keep on doing it. If you don't tell him what he did wrong then it's fail of communication. The reason "fail" isn't a valid reason.

(01-08-2011, 09:34 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You should've gotten MUCH longer for the random tranq to steal the 100k.

1) I can explain this best with an example:

Man 1 sees 100k on the ground.
Man 2 sees it also.
Man 1 and Man 2 fight over the money.

In real life people fight over money, I wouldn't be suprised if they would shoot at each other over it. And seeings as this is semi-serious RP they would certianly exchange live ammunition.

2) It was obviously OOC anyway, In real life a man wouldn't drop 100K to see what happens, therefore that reason is invalid.

(01-08-2011, 09:41 PM)Storm Wrote: You do raid all the time Saint.
Pretty much every raid i've ever seen that takes place in the nexus you're a part of.

1) All raids are role-played correctly.
2) Raiding someone or some-place is not a bannable offence, as long as it has a reason. Saint is normally in a gang, and is helping them raid the nexus.
3) "Pretty much every raid i've ever seen that takes place in the nexus you're a part of." <-- The only conclusion I can gain from this is that you stalk Saint then, there are hundreds of raids every day on that server, about 10% of them would include Saint.
4) Also before you start suggesting bans check up on the rules yourself:

"f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning."

Storm normally im in corleone so if they are raiding the nexus I pretty much have to help them, and i admit i raid alot but that isnt really a bannable offence its just what i find fun to rp. Also why have you posted here?
(01-08-2011, 09:42 PM)Yuyuimg Wrote:

You need to tell people not do it, or they will keep on doing it. If you don't tell him what he did wrong then it's fail of communication. The reason "fail" isn't a valid reason.

(01-08-2011, 09:34 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You should've gotten MUCH longer for the random tranq to steal the 100k.

Man 2 sees it also.

In real life people fight over money, I wouldn't be suprised if they would shoot at each other over it. And seeings as this is semi-serious RP they would certianly exchange live ammunition.

2) It was obviously OOC anyway, In real life a man wouldn't drop 100K to see what happens, therefore that reason is invalid.

2) Raiding someone or some-place is not a bannable offence, as long as it has a reason. Saint is normally in a gang, and is helping them raid the nexus.
3) "Pretty much every raid i've ever seen that takes place in the nexus you're a part of." <-- The only conclusion I can gain from this is that you stalk Saint then, there are hundreds of raids every day on that server, about 10% of them would include Saint.

"f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning."

Who the fuck are you ?
And what the fuck are you talking about shut the fuck up and mind your own damn business instead of helping out your buttbuddy.
You don't have to tell us what to do so get the fuck off.
-Signature removed-
(01-08-2011, 11:55 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 09:42 PM)Yuyuimg Wrote:

Man 2 sees it also.

Who the *** are you ?
And what the *** are you talking about shut the *** up and mind your own damn business instead of helping out your buttbuddy.
You don't have to tell us what to do so get the *** off.

Yeah... Thanks for that but hes not my buttbuddy and none of those guys talking is part of my unban request so please ignore all of them and concentrate on the fact i havent broken a rule with what i did