Ban request.
Name of player: Ryder

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49415356

Time in GMT: 4:45 pm GMT

Server: V33X

Summary: The guy warranted us for no reason. I came up to him and pointed my shotgun at him and wanted to ask him what his business was here. He ignored the FearRP, didn't make me finish talking, took his gun, shot me and killed me.

Also, later on, He unarrested his friend without any permission.

And even after that, he RDM'd an SS.

Evidence:
Him pretty much admitting that he saw my shotgun.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...814804680/?

Him unarresting his friend without permission
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5609...9539DA85C/

Him admitting he killed an SS
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...815970486/?
1: you had your gun down your shotgun and i came up i had my gun pointed at you than you put your shotgun out than i shot you

2: i unarrested whoopie cuz it was freaking random and i saw that the president was demoting him all the time from cop random than after the president demoted him he put a arrest warrant for 15 minutes on him freaking random

3: yes i killed an SS becuz he came in my house so? i was not a cop or something nothing wrong about that.

4: i didnt put a warrant on somebody I dont know why u are saying that.
(07-31-2012, 10:39 AM)Ryder Wrote: 1: you had your gun down your shotgun and i came up i had my gun pointed at you than you put your shotgun out than i shot you

2: i unarrested whoopie cuz it was freaking random and i saw that the president was demoting him all the time from cop random than after the president demoted him he put a arrest warrant for 15 minutes on him freaking random

3: yes i killed an SS becuz he came in my house so? i was not a cop or something nothing wrong about that.

1. I had my shotgun pointed at you, might've been a vision bug. And another thing, you're not allowed to shoot when you have the chance to taze.

2. I arrested him for 5 minutes due to a request of a cop. Then after like 7 minutes, he kept misbehaving so I warranted him for 15 minutes due to another request. You had NO rights of unarresting him because it was a valid arrest. The reason I demoted him from Cop is because he randomly tazed people and ignored my questions. I demoted you becaus you kept unarresting him without permission.

3. All the SS were in the Nexus. You came up to the Nexus and started to crowbar the SSA without a valid reason.

4. You requested a warrant without a valid reason . everything is in the log of the server

All and all, you're still a minge. Don't bother posting here if you have no evidence.
sorry i think im backseating admin but ryder did failrp and maybe the RDM on SS :o
[/quote]
1. I had my shotgun pointed at you, might've been a vision bug. And another thing, you're not allowed to shoot when you have the chance to taze.

2. I arrested him for 5 minutes due to a request of a cop. Then after like 7 minutes, he kept misbehaving so I warranted him for 15 minutes due to another request. You had NO rights of unarresting him because it was a valid arrest. The reason I demoted him from Cop is because he randomly tazed people and ignored my questions. I demoted you becaus you kept unarresting him without permission.

3. All the SS were in the Nexus. You came up to the Nexus and started to crowbar the SSA without a valid reason.

4. You requested a warrant without a valid reason . everything is in the log of the server

All and all, you're still a minge. Don't bother posting here if you have no evidence.
[/quote]

do you call your evidence good evidence it shows nothing as i did nothing
1: so if u have your shotgun down and i have USP in my hands and u take shotgun out yes i shoot u becuz im scared i have only 1 life!

2: i unarrested him 1 time so dont lie he died before u did put a warrant of 15minutes on him i was sitting next to him i did see everything i saw that he died when he respawned he had a arrest warrant or 15minutes on him for no reason so he was in jail i was a cop and unarrested him cuz otherwise it was freaking unfair as it was freaking random

3: oh so now your lieing about that i killed a SS with a crowbar i was in my freaking house and they came to me.

4: who did i warrant? and yesterday i warranted no1 so it cant be any1

[/quote]

do you call your evidence good evidence it shows nothing as i did nothing
1: so if u have your shotgun down and i have USP in my hands and u take shotgun out yes i shoot u becuz im scared i have only 1 life!

2: i unarrested him 1 time so dont lie he died before u did put a warrant of 15minutes on him i was sitting next to him i did see everything i saw that he died when he respawned he had a arrest warrant or 15minutes on him for no reason so he was in jail i was a cop and unarrested him cuz otherwise it was freaking unfair as it was freaking random

3: oh so now your lieing about that i killed a SS with a crowbar i was in my freaking house and they came to me.

4: who did i warrant? and yesterday i warranted no1 so it cant be any1
[/quote]

I had my shotgun pointed at you. That's final.

You were not supposed to unarrest at all since he was arrested for a valid reason. That's final.

You came up to the nexus' top floor, ran out of the elevator with your crowbar and started hitting around. You got tazed and then arrested. That's final.

You tried to get a warrant on MeshHead without a valid reason. That's final.

Awaiting response from admin.
I'm stopping with this pointless discussion you have no evidence nothing and your lieing so good luck.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, provided evidence can be considered circumstantial at best.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator