A racist server
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Ok my tv says *** the admin bans me but when a man comes and says to me that I am a fucking Jew next to the admin and the admin doesn't DO ENYTHING and ther is a rule that rasisem is not allowed so ok the server has that rule but on the Jews you can kers em so that's racism so in my censorn I shodent put my money on the server and I should had put it on perp

Pop and change the rule to racism is allowed only on Jews
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban
Oooooo and it's DR.noo unban me now beacuse I gave to the server
More than what thy wanted I put 33$ on it and the list I wanted from the admin is some rispect but no thy baned me for something that my tv seyd when my mic was on and the racism is allowed on Jews your server IS racist goodcragolashen
You were told to use a template , You still haven't it seems and you haven't read the rules either. I would post you a link here and give you some time to change it but i won't as this is your third time. No third ban request can be made , Player warned and thread moved.