XLmaniac and Crew
Name of player: Mr Bomberman & Xlmaniac

SteamID: Bomb's: STEAM_0:1:23724857
Maniac's: STEAM_0:1:40587737

Time in GMT: 2:20 AM - July 30th, 2012 | PST: 7:20 PM - July 29th, 2012.

Server: Roleplay v2d

Summary: First Video - Mr. Bomberman RDMing with a crowbar. Second Video - XLmaniac breaking numerous rules, Notice he has 0 hours on the server.

Evidence:: http://youtu.be/KWSvAEb1Hzg

I have taken the liberty To make it all into 1 video, like a collab. Please ban these people, I want FLRP to be douchebag free.

Glad to do my part.
-Jarz

Should the link not work, which it should, I will post a new one as a reply, or just visit my channel and look for the video there, Not hard to find at all. "Evidence, I call it!" Is the name...
I'm not going to make an admin go through the logs and waste their time, I did RDM him and I deserve a ban. It was mostly cause he broke fearRP but its still my fault, It was wrong so my bad.
(07-30-2012, 03:11 AM)Gecko Wrote: I'm not going to make an admin go through the logs and waste their time, I did RDM him and I deserve a ban. It was mostly cause he broke fearRP but its still my fault, It was wrong so my bad.

If you're talking about me running away from you RDMing, With a blunt, yeah, I broke it... -.- Why did you do it anyways?
Nono that was complete RDM. I was sort of pissed off cause you ran away with your Lotus while we had guns aiming at you Tounge my bad once again I dont think fearRP is in affect with a crowbar not sure
(07-30-2012, 03:53 AM)Gecko Wrote: Nono that was complete RDM. I was sort of pissed off cause you ran away with your Lotus while we had guns aiming at you Tounge my bad once again I dont think fearRP is in affect with a crowbar not sure

Lol you had guns? I didnt see em, All I saw was you with a crowbar waiting for me at BP. XD
Yeah Tounge we were cops
Banned both.

Closed & Approved
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3