Plz
Your name: Nick
Your ban ID: 8777
Banned by: [FL] Privatetoast
Server: rp_evocity 2
[b]Involved: a Why we should unban you: I have always been a fan on fearless rp, but when I got banned I knew i bought gmod for no reason. No server is good like fearless but the thing is, there is only 1 fearless rp. I know my bans might be a little bit' "Crazy" but please unban me. My brother was unbanned today and I would like to play with him on the best rp server on gmod.
17 bans on file, are you kidding me?
I may have a dirty ban history but im a better person now. It's been months since I played and I have learned how to be a better rper and less mingey. I bought this game just to play with my bro on this server, please man. Even if I make a SLIGHT mistake u can perm ban me again please u have my word.
I am against an unban on SteamID STEAM_0:1:20430691 , 17 bans? Seriously?
I have changed please trust me a slight mistake and u can perm ban me again please
17 bans?! You were lucky you survived that long. I vote NO.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Please guys give me 1 more chance I beg u ALL. The slightest mistake i make u can perm ban me again. PLEASE I BEG U ALL
17 are you kidding, why didn't you learn your mistake from a single?! I vote no.
PLEASE GUYS i have changed just let me prove to u please just ONE MISTAKE and u can perm ban me again please guys u have my word
The answer is still no. Reapply in two months at least.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.