Steam Name: .#Pr0^QuanTum.ftw
Name: John 'QuanTum' Harris
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47604983
Reason: Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage
Ban number: 11943
Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d
Involved: Dresco

Dear Fearless community. I am here today to ask you for some forgiveness on a event that had happened awhile ago. During this event I was banned permanently
from fearless. The game mode of the server had crashed and the server was filled with minges, during this time me and a friend named Dresco had walking across the road to the building next to Giga computers [with the blue carpet floor] we walked in and payed for the door then closed it and locked it, when walking around the corner we noticed on the shelf unite there where items [pistols,pistol ammo,MP5] stored neatly as if for a sale event. As if a normal player would do we went to go pick the items up and that's when I noticed that they where not going away. I then looked in my inventory after clicking on the item 5 times I had the same amount of the one item that I had clicked on 5 times. That’s when the heart and adrenalin kicked in and I wasn't thinking clearly about the consequences of what I was doing. Me and Dresco started abusing this glitch to a more extended point. We stopped with the petty weapons and went to the big
boy guns and cars and like all other people who knew about this we went with money which failed so no money was gained and the cars failed aswell. Now I understand what I had done was extremely out of line and I hope you can understand the feeling one gets when offered a one way ticket to heaven, the heart kicks in with the adrenalin and all you see is dollar bills scrolling down eye sockets as fast as you can see. It was not something I was thinking about and I let greed get in the way of the community's best interests and for that I am truly sorry. Now it has been a long time since I have even looked at fearless and I feel I am ready to come back. But what I am asking is are you ready for me to come back. I understand what I have done was seriously wrong and I am truly sorry for what I have done, but I feel that I have served my time and I do understand what I have done will Never happen again as long as I play the server. I hope you can understand that I am not a bad player and this ban was just a small bump in the road that caused a huge car crash. I feel regrettably guilty about what I did and it will NOT happen again. I have donated over $70 USD or more to this server and I committed myself to it. I’m sure you can see this is my one and only ban on this server in a 359 hour period. I have spent to many hours on this server to clock out now. During my time away I have felt that I am missing out on all the fun fearless is having. I have been in great rp events like when I hosted the Fairground RP with a friend, and I plan to host more fun events for the players to enjoy, That is if you would accept my appologies. I can promise if or when I return to fearless I will continue to play the game its meant to be played. By fearless's Rules not mine. I will read the MOTD once again to make sure I do not break any other rules that may have been added.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I feel that many players who where involved in this where banned harshly but most of them did indeed do the crime. So in all they are not bad people just people who made a small mistake you have my support in this unban request.
+support
(07-28-2012, 06:02 AM)courage Wrote: I feel that many players who where involved in this where banned harshly but most of them did indeed do the crime. So in all they are not bad people just people who made a small mistake you have my support in this unban request.
+support

thank you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I have known this player for a while, I remember back when i had played about 20 hours he would help me out. Like not just bits of cash here and there, He probably ended up giving round about 200k worth of guns suits etc. Most of my hours spent on fearless where spent RPing with Pro. He taught me alot about Roleplaying and for that I am grateful.
+Support from me
Sorry but i felt it is necessary to ask this, but since when have people replied to unban requests like a suggestion?
Users warned.

Using this glitch warrants a permanent ban without any right to appear. You knew what you did wrong but still continued and now you and Dresco will suffer the consequences.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.