1hour 44 minute raid
i was going through the tunnels when i say a bunch of cars, turns out it is the Mafia and some other people, i ask
"are your aiding? if so i want to help"
they told me what to do and before you know it the whole of the mafia including the Don, a couple of unemployed and me were on the 4th floor killing all cops that came up, this started at 9:26 and i left at 10:00 because my bro go's to sleep then so i have to shut up.

but we were REALLY organised, the Don was "the acting President" me and some over mafia were "Security of the Acting President" and then every one just kept there own jobs if they weren't this, but overall the cops just couldn't get to us!
So you just kicked in with a raid to get some kills? Do you join criminal organizations for the laughs in real life also?
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • HornyMelon
Oh what heh, you and those bunch of rdming corleones that were on yesterday ?

The ones that raided my base and killed all my team just cause we had a box they thought looked intresting.
Yeah whole lota failrp going on with that bunch.
The following 1 user Likes Kenny's post:
  • HornyMelon
(01-08-2011, 09:52 AM)killjoy Wrote: So you just kicked in with a raid to get some kills? Do you join criminal organizations for the laughs in real life also?

well not really, I'm not a criminal in real life, plus i was very bored so i just wanted to see what they were doing and if i could join in.
That's the thing, most people aren't criminals in real life and roleplay is depicting the real world. Thus, you don't turn into a criminal whenever you're bored.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • khubajsn
(01-08-2011, 09:54 AM)Kenny Wrote: Oh what heh, you and those bunch of rdming corleones that were on yesterday ?

The ones that raided my base and killed all my team just cause we had a box they thought looked intresting.

I guess it depends on who the Don is because when its Lelouch, the Mafia is perfect because he actually cares about what goes on. But I can totally imagine the Mafia doing that. Sometimes I hate them.
(01-09-2011, 02:00 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote:
(01-08-2011, 09:54 AM)Kenny Wrote: Oh what heh, you and those bunch of rdming corleones that were on yesterday ?

I guess it depends on who the Don is because when its Lelouch, the Mafia is perfect because he actually cares about what goes on. But I can totally imagine the Mafia doing that. Sometimes I hate them.

It was lelouch, he really wanted to come in, we wouldent let him. mostly cause there was no reason for him to come in.
He then decided to come with all the corleone and a few citizens.
I was gona punish him but my game crashed.
Yeah i was the acting vice president Cheese this was good fun it was too bad we had to spend the whole time killing the same four cops for an hour and a half whenever they came up the elevator and not do any rp of controlling the city :S
The following 1 user Likes Saint's post:
  • Death Sniper
(01-09-2011, 11:26 AM)Kenny Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 02:00 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote:

It was lelouch, he really wanted to come in, we wouldent let him. mostly cause there was no reason for him to come in.
He then decided to come with all the corleone and a few citizens.
I was gona punish him but my game crashed.

[/quote]
i didnt know that they were going around raiding you for a box, i got a pm saying sumin like "hey wanna help us raid? apparently your good"
so i whent and helped them out.

(01-09-2011, 01:30 PM)Saint Wrote: Yeah i was the acting vice president Cheese this was good fun it was too bad we had to spend the whole time killing the same four cops for an hour and a half whenever they came up the elevator and not do any rp of controlling the city :S

yeah, i was Prez Security and to keep him safe i used 2 props, 2 buttons and 2 keypads, i made my little trap like this and it works like this:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[/quote]

yeah, i was Prez Security and to keep him safe i used 2 props, 2 buttons and 2 keypads, i made my little trap like this and it works like this:

[/quote]

That's prop blocking.