Hello, im Badinfluence
Hey, im a regular on the fearless rp servers. Mostly v33x. I have just recently made a forum account. I know a few of the people from the servers already but i figured i would make a topic to let the people of this community get to know me better. If there is anything you would like to know about me, feel free to ask.

Some standard stuff
I'm a dude.
I'm 6' tall.
I'm a teenager.
I like computer games.
My favorites are Battlefield 3, Garry's mod, Team fortress 2, Counter strikeThinkingource, Skyrim, World of tanks.
I work.
I run a custom build gaming computer (made it myself)
I'm a genius.Tounge

Oh yeah, i would wish that more people went on v33x more often!
The following 1 user Likes Badinfluence's post:
  • Nevy
Welcome! Where are you from?
Hello Badinfluence
Hello and welcome to the forums/server. If you have any questions about the rules or anything shoot me a PM on the forums :p.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Alright.
Well hello there... you better not be a bad influence... xD

I probably won't see you too much, I hang out on v2d.

Hope you enjoy it here and welcome to the forums. Wink
Hey, thanks for the replies, I live in Canada by the way. Hamilton to be exact. Sure grub, i will send you a PM if there is anything i need to know or be clarified. Yeah Adman, I'm not going to be TOO bad of an influence Tounge. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
Welcome!
Hey, man!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Welcome to the Forum, man.