[FL] Grub raindomly baned me SoulNaru unban request
Your name: (SoulNaru)

Your ban ID: (I dont know how to find this.)

Banned by: ([LT] Grub)

Server: (Both)

Involved: (No one becuz i dident do anything)

Why we should unban you: (I was walking you know roleplaying then i get raindomly baned for no reason like it comes out no where he just baned me he dident evan say anything to be about it and i did not proppush cars i learned my leason on that!,plz unban me as soon as you can becuz im mad about being raindomly baned.LT grub props mesed up the steam ID's.Ps i cant find my other unban request so i had to make new one.[/font])
It says you was prop pushing cars and stuff, but your ban is lifted in seventeen hours so I'd advise you to just wait it out.
Howdy!

Well you see just because Im not on the server doesn't mean I am not watching logs and all that.

Lets begin,

[Image: Untitled133.png]

[Image: Untitled13.png]

[Image: Untitled1.png]

[Image: Untitled.png]

I feel that says enough on its own.

Edit: I'm a little depressed you would lie straight to my face like this.
"Hay um Grub on fearless you baned me for proppushing cars and i dident proppush any cars dude fix the ban plz" ~ My steam Profile
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Dude i was proppushing my car becuz it was gliched it had gas in it but wouldent move -.- i said something in ooc about it i tihnk,
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Try turning the engine on?

Code:
/engine on
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(07-26-2012, 09:11 PM)SoulNaru Wrote: Dude i was proppushing my car becuz it was gliched it had gas in it but wouldent move -.- i said something in ooc about it i tihnk,

Wait wait wait.. You just said " i did not proppush cars i learned my leason on that!" in your unban request.

So you just admitted to lying to me...
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I really do believe someone is getting his ban extended for lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-26-2012, 10:09 PM)grub Wrote:
(07-26-2012, 09:11 PM)SoulNaru Wrote: Dude i was proppushing my car becuz it was gliched it had gas in it but wouldent move -.- i said something in ooc about it i tihnk,

Wait wait wait.. You just said " i did not proppush cars i learned my leason on that!" in your unban request.

So you just admitted to lying to me...

Dude i was baned for this Angry look at my bans thats why i said
"I lerned my leson"
Unban Request Denied.

Note : Time increased on Ban by one(1) due to the fact Player(SoulNaru) Lied directly to an administrator.