Unban request.
Your name: DarkSider
Your ban ID: 10753

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: global ban

Involved: I cant remember it was so long ago.

Why we should unban you: Anyone who cares already knows who i am. When i left the server I was told to practice roleplay then come back when I felt that I was ready. I did so and it was very enjoyable. Later i became a moderator for a fairly busy server ( on minecraft). Though it was minecraft it did make me appreciate all the hard work the admins do and should be respected accordingly. Recently the owner however accused me of trying to to take over the server and banned me. off topic but i didnt try anything. But as i see it players come and go and i would like a second chance to play my favorite server once more.
Thanks to the admin team for making this server possible.

~DarkSider
I noticed there are alot more ban requests than unban requests which is why i have to bump this. Nervous
Is nobody reading this?
And how did you practice roleplay on a minecraft server?...
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Sorry i didnt explain this. I didnt practice roleplay on minecraft. I did it on garrys mod but the bit about minecraft was just to show that i know what its like to have to deal with alot of players on a server. Knowing how hard a job it is to be staff really has helped me appreciate what you guys/girls do for this server. [/align]
Apreciating our work and following the rules are two different notions. I don't think you are ready.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I did practice roleplay for awhile and it helped me understand the general rules of roleplay. I really had fun doing RP on the other servers but i really would rather play on this one because in my opinion it is the best. Also the part about the understanding what you deal with is because i thought it would be easy to be an admin and i honestly didnt make your job easier. There were times where i could have followed the rules but i made a choice not to so i wont blame you for thinking im not ready to be unbanned but just remember this. When i wasnt breaking rules i was the best damn taxi driver the world has ever known. Nervous

On a side note i was not perma banned until i made a thread about it.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14625

I actually said when everyone thought i could come back but i meant unban request. So basically on my ban that says "too many bans perm now" was added to the ban at a later date after beflok decided to add it. Originally it was a 6 day ban.
Nobody reads it. Sad

I have a better point to add. I do not need to learn better RP i simply just need to get the hell off the server when i'm not doing RP. Not once have i ever been banned while doing RP it was just the times i was goofing around and made a choice to have enjoyment for myself while ruining everyone RP. I do admit that it was selfish of me, but all i want to do is play the server again.

Edit: The reason i don't need to learn RP is because i already know how to RP fine.

Another Edit: If i ever do get unbanned i hope to pursue Passive RP more than before because that is the easiest way to stay out of trouble while still having fun.
Soon or late someone will read your message. In this case it's me, and I'm spending my whole morning to answer all the unban requests.

With 14 bans on record, you've shown us it's hard for you to understand the rules and the game. I'm not convinced that you are a good roleplayer now, since the BanID is pretty recent and I doubt you have much time to improve your roleplay while being admin on minecraft.

Convince me..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well i dont know how i could convince you im a good roleplayer exactly. To start i have abuut 5 or 6 rp points so im pretty high up there compared to other people. Also as i have said before i am not a bad roleplayer its just that i break the rules whenever i am not RPing. One of my biggest achievements was my recent taxi driver RP. I pulled off one of the hardest jobs to RP since nobody likes to use taxis. I became a taxi driver and set up a buisness and waited for someone who needed a ride but nobody came, but after sticking with the job one person needed a ride to the lake. He asked for a ride and so i picked him up at the BP. He put his bags in the trunk of the car and we were off. After we arrived at the lake we sat down, made a fire, and talked. Later in the evening i drove him back to the city he got out took his bags and went home.

This was my last RP point i got before i was banned, but i hope it wont be the last RP point i ever get on the server.

~DarkSider