Bye fearless
My name is gregnator, i did the work admins should've been doing on 33x and made it playable because the admins are to lazy

I am sorry to leave..

Goodluck fearless my potatoes!

Oh.. yeah i'm leaving cuz ruxandra and killjoy banned me for saying potato.. i know they are the worst admins ever..

beflok = Awesome admin no bias, better than killjoy sometimes a bit mean.. but still awesome

Stillalive = Best admin on whole freaking fearless

Worldwidecoffe = monster admin he is the bomb!

Ruxandra = worst admin ever

Killjoy = even worse

Soul = awesome dude although he admitted that the admins who banned me was wrong, he was to lazy to fix it..

to the players i played with: i am going to miss you, cya

Cya fearless i donated a lot of money i gave the community a lot of things... but i didn't get the respect i should've gotten... goodluck with your ddos attack because they ruined all the fun Sad

and goodluck with no admins on 33x ... 33x is a shithole without me, because i am one of the few who actually made it playable without admins help!
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
[Image: 4192-cancer.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Blonde's post:
  • Decay, The_Alpha_Dog
Good bye. Have fun on some other server. Best of luck to you in the future.
You were a fine player on Fearless, Greg. Even though you can't read it (lol, I sound like you're dead), then goodbye!

Talk to you on steam, I hope. Be seeing you. And if not, then good luck further on and thank you for the kind words.
(07-25-2012, 09:50 PM)gregnator Wrote: Ruxandra = worst admin ever

Killjoy = even worse

and goodluck with no admins on 33x ... 33x is a shithole without me, because i am one of the few who actually made it playable without admins help!

[Image: threat3.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Blonde, HellShell, BambusBo, Salinsky, Mahti
Well then goodbye, I never saw you much since you were on v33x.

(07-25-2012, 09:50 PM)gregnator Wrote: My name is gregnator, i did the work admins should've been doing on 33x and made it playable because the admins are to lazy

^^ Very modest... :S
(07-25-2012, 09:50 PM)gregnator Wrote: Ruxandra = worst admin ever

Killjoy = even worse

I think they are doing a great job banning people that should be banned, and if you have an additude like this, calling an admin the worst admin ever because they banned you, then you don't really need to come back. ( If you ever want too )
Goodbye Gregnator, I liked playing with you on 33x when ever I went on there, although I have to disagree with you saying that Killjoy and Ruxandra are the worst admins.

In my opinion, they belong in the top 5 of good admins on this server.
You dont deserve more attention.

Good bye.

Closed.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3