ban puree
Wink 
I am A mass RDM-er, please perma ban me, i know ruxandra would love to do it, that whore already banned me twice anyway.

i killed about 60 people with all my ammo, gave my shit away now perma ban me.

Soul, your awesome anyway. but your admin ruxandra sucks, everyone agrees with me. but people are sucking your dick because they dont wanna be banned too.

here is the fucking template

Name of player: myself

SteamID: go find it out yourself you lazy motherfucker

Time in GMT: right now, who cares anyway

Server:all the servers.

Summary:I killed 60-100 people, with awp, tranq, whatever now fuck all of you, and ban me.

Evidence: go check the logs if you don't trust me..
I killed 43 people mass RDM, mass CDM I request a ban om myself and Puree too..

No clue what my steam thingy is you can find it out yourself

Ruxandra and killjoy are going to enjoy banning us because they are the suckiest admins ever i got banned for potato, now you finally got a reason to ban me

Soul I don't blame you for having idiots as admins i respect you and your game..

I respect Stillalive,WorldWideCoffee,Beflok and the rest of the admin crew! Zzzzzapp finally you got an adminship! You deserve it.. I was helping this server to the upmost but ruxandra and killjoy made my expierence go to shit and others are quitting to, this server will go to hell because of the 2 idiot admins...

Ruxandra and killjoy! Enjoy banning us!

To the rest: Respect and have fun, its a shame it had to end this way but... hey... its the fault of the idiot admins if they did not ban me for saying the word potato i would probably have helped fearless finacially ALOT because when they banned me i was planning to donate a lot because i liked the server... oh well...

here is the freaking template

Name of player: myself

SteamID: Find out Finally do your damn job, Killjoy and ruxandra are to lazy to do it, so it will take at least a month before we get banned

Time in GMT: 3:dicks

Server:all the servers.

Summary:I killed 45-75 people, with SS and killing other SS because the admins are to damn lazy to actually do their damn job and get their asses to 33x this is your result! shitty admins get your lazy ass to 33x

Evidence: check logs
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Agreed With the both of you!
I respect Stillalive,WorldWideCoffee,Beflok and the rest of the admin crew! Zzzzzapp! You deserve it.. I loved playing this server to the upmost but ruxandra and killjoy made my expierence go to shit/hell.

im prolly going to get a warning for posting this anyway but agreed with the both of you.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

I'm sad i have to leave like this but soul needs to open his eyes and remove the two admins who ruin it for everyone killjoy and ruxandra
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all
Ban request approved I guess.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.