Unban request
Name: Gamepro

Your ban Id: STEAM_0:0:35416598

Banned by: [FL] Dryblood

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Me, and Dryblood

Why we should unban you: Well, First off. I know what I did was very, very stupid and foolish. I just made this so you guys may understand what I did and what was going on it my mind. I was just having a bad day to start off with it. Then I was roleplaying and the Police chief job that I was blacklisted from was un-blacklisted somehow...So I thought Dryblood un-blacklisted me or something. Then Dryblood talked to me and asked how you got un-blacklisted. I said possibly you. He thought I was plain out lieing so he took it up with some of the staff. And at the end I was ban forever.

I was simply just roleplaying, and then that all just happened. Does trying to pin point what happen and finding out who or what did it, worth a Perma ban?
Interesting enough, you've been perm'd twice for lying.
Intresting. Also the one from Dryblood was because He thought I was lieing. I wasn't trying to lie, It's just all my conclusions went to him, and I thought he un-blacklisted me because we were friends.
You've been banned 2 times for lieing from 2 different persons. You've been banned for impersonating someone and 2 other bans. Well that is unacceptable.

You want us to be fair towards you, but you are not fair towards us.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.