Ban Reqeust: Maximax
Name of player: Maximax.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39110396

Time in GMT: About 04:10 07-18-2012. (Forum time)

Server: v2d

Summary: After a time where I admit that I did break rules, Maximax actually seemed to feel he was fit to take matters into his own hands. I would like to emphasize that the actions that he proceeded to take was not his to make and he should have left it up to an admin to decide. After I decided to proceed playing normally, I decided to RP as a Police Commander. What happened was that as soon as I spawned Maximax, Toxic and Fluffy began taunting me, laughing at me and throwing hurtful remarks that were FailRP. After I told them that I wanted to play normally now, and that they should regard NLR, they proceeded to murder me recklessly over and over again for the next 30 minutes. I tried to defend myself a few times but I often ended up getting randomly killed seconds after spawning, by either Maximax, Toxic or Fluffy.

As you can see in the photos, Toxic tied me up while others gathered around me and thought it would be funny to kill me with knives, submachineguns and machine guns. An important thing to note is that I also wasn't the only one who got killed repeatedly. The entire nexus was a killzone and more than a few people got murdered more than once by Maximax, Toxic and Fluffy. I have taken the ban I was given with respect, I desire to change and become a better part of this community and hopefully donate to make this a better server. The difficulties I am having right now is accepting that there are people like Maximax on this server who after taking photos and getting me banned (although I admit, rightfully so), changes his mind and decides to break by himself. If that isn't ironic then I don't know what is.

I might provide more pictures in the future if necessary. Meanwhile these will have to suffice. I want to say that while Maximax and Toxic might see themselves and try to project an image of themselves as "the good guys", they are obviously themselves taking the vigilante business a little bit too far, so far as to start breaking the rules of NLR and FailRP amongst other things (RDM). Perhaps this ban request should extend to Toxic and Fluffy as well, but I am personally more concerned with Maximax because of his behavior. He ran around laughing, and calling me a cigarette while saying "are you mad bro? are you mad bro?". Everyone knows that these types of FailRP behaviors should be taken to disciplinary actions.

Evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/r6FLd#3
After searching the logs I see alot of Spawnkilling and NLR breaking.

Toxic - Banned for spawnkilling and breaking NLR.
Fluffy - Banned for spawnkilling and breaking NLR also.
MaxiMax - Banned for spawnkilling also.

Users above got banned for a Month. Such behaviour is unaccepted.

However, logs have shown you breaking NLR twice, thus you also get a two day ban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.