2nd Amendment
Coffee for president.
Dubwub for Vice President
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Dubwub
Well, even if you all agree or disagree on that it should be removed or not removed, what difference would it make?

It's not like the US government would go to www.fearlessrp.net to see what our opinion is.
Don't give me this. California has some of the strictest gun laws in the united states.

A robber will most likely not be able to have a gun here since professional burglars usually have a nice little file sitting in the department of justice that keeps them well away from the gun rack.

Don't forget the several occasions that having a CCW permit has saved people from certain death/hostile situations.

A case a couple months back, a small-business owner goes to someones's house and pulls a revolver from his pocket demanding his payment. They get in a wrestling match and the business owner is shot with his own gun.

And if you want to get into conspiracy theories, it's so everyone can be prepared against communist oppression in the United States
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Haven't read the thread, I will and correct this post accordingly, but, the 2nd amendment was written when people needed protection, in big cities now, it isn't needed as much. It was for militias to protect towns and stuff, that was when everyone was in one. I don't think it's needed in cities, but in the more rural parts of America, I believe it should be legal to own them.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
THIS IS 'MURRCA! I'LL BE GOD-DAMNED IF THEM COMMIE BASTARDS THINK THEY CAN TAKE MAH GUNS AWAY! THESE FUCKIN' LIBERALS THINK THEY OWN EVERYTHING WITH THEIR PEACE AND SHIT! THIS IS AMURRICA! IF WE CAN'T OWN GUNS, HOW IS WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT OFF THEM DAMN TERRORISTS! USA! USA! USA! USA! IF YOUR HARLEY IS AS LOUD AS YOUR GUN, YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AMURRICAN!
[Image: american-flag-2a.jpg]
this isn't what I actually think by the way, just making a joke. I support the 2nd amendment. I like to go target shooting every now and then.
The following 5 users Like Fiddlestiiicks's post:
  • monk, User 5190, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Mr. Ice, Ozman
(07-23-2012, 12:00 AM)MaxiMax Wrote: Well, even if you all agree or disagree on that it should be removed or not removed, what difference would it make?
It's not like the US government would go to www.fearlessrp.net to see what our opinion is.

Stillalive wants a discussion on the second amendement. I don't think anyone has the ambition to try and change that, not in FL, but we can surely discuss it and hear each other's opinions just for the sake of discussing it.
Every discussion doesn't need a result (if so, politics would be radically different).
(07-23-2012, 06:24 AM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote: THIS IS 'MURRCA! I'LL BE GOD-DAMNED IF THEM COMMIE BASTARDS THINK THEY CAN TAKE MAH GUNS AWAY! THESE FUCKIN' LIBERALS THINK THEY OWN EVERYTHING WITH THEIR PEACE AND SHIT! THIS IS AMURRICA! IF WE CAN'T OWN GUNS, HOW IS WE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT OFF THEM DAMN TERRORISTS! USA! USA! USA! USA! IF YOUR HARLEY IS AS LOUD AS YOUR GUN, YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AMURRICAN!
[img]Nopic.jpeg[/img]

+Support
The following 1 user Likes monk's post:
  • Fiddlestiiicks
(07-23-2012, 12:00 AM)MaxiMax Wrote: Well, even if you all agree or disagree on that it should be removed or not removed, what difference would it make?

Have you even been reading the previous posts? I clearly stated that I just wanted a discussion.
How can it be that the "Discussion" section is only getting used to derp around and make spam posts which clearly isn't important.

I'm just trying to make a thread with content. I didn't state that I wanted a result nor that I wanted to suppress anyone or anything.
Just that I wanted to hear peoples opinions since I'm curious on that exact topic.
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Dylan, Mr. Ice, Nyxeify
Quote:Have you even been reading the previous posts? I clearly stated that I just wanted a discussion.
How can it be that the "Discussion" section is only getting used to derp around and make spam posts which clearly isn't important.

I'm just trying to make a thread with content. I didn't state that I wanted a result nor that I wanted to suppress anyone or anything.
Just that I wanted to hear peoples opinions since I'm curious on that exact topic.

Well, then I support that.