2nd Amendment
(07-22-2012, 07:05 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 06:56 PM)ChimpB Wrote: No in most cases the owner would just be shot if he was home. At least in pretty much all stories I've heard of someone getting robbed.
At least if the homeowner had a gun the right person would have a chance to live.

And Dylan, this isn't Europe. And we will not give up our 2nd amendment right.

Are you for real?
Really?
Do you pay any attention to crime-statistics, the times and how people act? You don't think that a burglar knows the difference between a jail-sentence of years and a lifetime (if not death penalty)? In most cases of burglary the home-owner is killed?
What?
Are you kidding me?
That is just a blatant lie, and it is obvious you pay no attention to facts when you state something. And the homeowner is far more likely to get himself killed if he starts pulling a gun on robbers, than he is saving his property. That and the burglar would have a much harder time getting a gun if they were outlawed.
Chillout dude.

Also, the 2nd amendment WAS formed mainly so we would be able to fight off corruption (AKA a police state).

You honestly think Senators and Presidents are on your side lol? Fox news has got you pretty good. George Bush Sr. himself blatantly talked about a New World Order on TV, WHILE being president. Our dollar bill has the All Seeing Eye on it, and under it in latin reads "A New Secular Order".

That being said, there's no reason for us to be able to buy fully automatic rifles. Same goes for silencers. I'm all for everything else though.
The following 4 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • ChimpB, Nevy, Mr. Ice, mono
(07-22-2012, 07:19 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: The 2nd amendment WAS formed mainly so we would be able to fight off corruption (AKA a police state).

You honestly think Senators and Presidents are on your side lol? Fox news has got you pretty good. George Bush Sr. himself blatantly talked about a New World Order on TV, WHILE being president. Our dollar bill has the All Seeing Eye on it, and under it in latin reads "A New Secular Order".

That being said, there's no reason for us to be able to buy fully automatic rifles. Same goes for silencers. I'm all for everything else though.

[Image: 23814425.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Dylan's post:
  • StillAlive, Faustie, Nyxeify
Who gives a fuck? c:
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(07-22-2012, 07:25 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 07:19 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: The 2nd amendment WAS formed mainly so we would be able to fight off corruption (AKA a police state).

[Image: 23814425.jpg]

Oh sweet, a meme for a retort. Welp, that's that I guess.
The following 2 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • Nevy, ChimpB
(07-22-2012, 07:27 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Oh sweet, a meme for a retort. Welp, that's that I guess.

Better than going off on the Illuminated.
(07-22-2012, 07:30 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 07:27 PM)Slick Rick Wrote: Oh sweet, a meme for a retort. Welp, that's that I guess.

It was really just an example, if you honestly think that officials don't wont a secular order of nations than that's your fault for doing no research.

But hey, you're a good example on how they want people to think

"Hey guys! Fluoride is in our tap water, did you know it's also in rat poisoning!"

"SHUT UP CONSPIRACY THEORIST, THAT'S NOT TRUE AMERICA GIVES ME THE PUREST WATER MY GOVERNMENT LOVES ME"
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • Mr. Ice
(07-22-2012, 07:34 PM)Slick Rick Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 07:30 PM)Dylan Wrote:

It was really just an example, if you honestly think that officials don't wont a secular order of nations than that's your fault for doing no research.

But hey, you're a good example on how they want people to think

"Hey guys! Fluoride is in our tap water, did you know it's also in rat poisoning!"

"SHUT UP CONSPIRACY THEORIST, THAT'S NOT TRUE AMERICA GIVES ME THE PUREST WATER MY GOVERNMENT LOVES ME"

Uhm.. I support secularism with my entire heart. Absolutely want it in every single country.
Guys don't go offtopic. And World actually I give a fuck, that's why I made the thread. Problem?

Now, I made this to get a reasonable discussion going. If you guys can't help but insult eachother, I might as well close it again.

Jesus, I should've known.. Fearless just isn't ready for fair discussions.
Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong

I never did get why a man can own a military grade .50 sniper rifle, with armor pierceing rounds down there.

Just seems like your asking for trouble putting that kind of weaponry into the hands normal people
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(07-22-2012, 08:05 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Guys don't go offtopic. And World actually I give a ***, that's why I made the thread. Problem?

Now, I made this to get a reasonable discussion going. If you guys can't help but insult eachother, I might as well close it again.

Jesus, I should've known.. Fearless just isn't ready for fair discussions.

Why do you think i posted who gives a shit?

Because FL will NEVER be able to argue points with civility and respect.

I knew this was the problem thread the moment i saw it.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol