Banned FearRP
Your name: HidingSnake (Snake In-Game)

Your ban ID: Unfortunatly I had to run to work...

Banned by: [FL] Andreas

Server: v2d

Involved: Me and Him.

Why we should unban you: Well, I was banned for FearRP, for 16 hours and 40 minutes,
Number 1: I haven't done anything wrong before.
Number 2: He was at the I think its called Nexus building, so yeah, I made a like office thing at the front, which had a keypad and everything, nothing wrong there, so when I opened, he walked in aswell, I was Police officer at the time and he was Mafia member, so I have what 200 Ping, I said sir, please exit, or I'll shoot, he pulled a gun out, but before I even saw it I pulled mine out, (its dark in there), I didnt even shoot, I was talking to him, but he just banned me.
Even if I did something wrong 16 hours and 40 minutes is harsh... I wasnt warned, or anything, just boom and banned. I dont mean to break rules, I was admin on a few other servers.

[FL] Andreas global banned Snake<STEAM_0:0:38267561> for time 16 Hours and 40 Minutes (FearRP)

EDIT: Ohh I forgot, I think you should change fearRP for Police, due to its not really Real-life, if you pull a gun out on a cop, he will instantly pull his out...
Clan: X | I Speak my mind...
[Image: ichigov1snake.gif]
Gfx Creator | Memories - David Guetta
I walked in with my gun out, then you ran into the elevator under gunpoint took out your pistol and came out again.

Ban was under one day - closed
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3