Unban Race(NO Reson To Get Banned)
Your name: (omriedri)

Your ban ID: (12614)

Banned by: ("KillJoy")

Server: (V2D)

Involved: (Race,Caboose)

Why we should unban you: First,me and Caboose Played Dog and Cat,he chase me and killed me once,i chased him and killed him once,as friends,thats allowed,i asked many admins,by the 1 time thats i killed him,Some Israeli Guy thats hates me,BomSusik,Frapsed it and upload to the forums,just to get me banned,i have no reson to get banned,thats allowed,and i got banned for 1 week? for doing nothinge?! Really KillJOY?!

i'm waiting for a comment -_-

EditToungeeople that are prop Surfing,Prop Climbing,RDM 50 TIMES,NLR,Killing an Admin,getting 1 week,i killed my friend cuz we played cat and dog 1 time,and i get 1 week? i dont even need to get banned for that!,thats like i played with the admin i kill him he kill me,so what?! thats a game! and only 1 time for god sake!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16462

Quote:Dafuq, so you was a dog, which killing and drives a damn car?
me and my friend caboose were playing for g0d sake!!

like you admins do all the DAMN time!

if it was ban for 1 day~2 days i understand but 1 week for playing with my friend cuz our job was thats or els and i kille him and he killed me 1 time so what?! like u admins do,
at least make my ban shorter do it 1~2 days.
(07-20-2012, 07:47 PM)Race Wrote: like you admins do all the DAMN time!

No, we never do stuff like this. Your bans length was determined by your previous violations.
first,maybe you dont do stuff like this but,alot of others does.
exampleSadnot for some thing bad) Equal and Coffe,Me and Andreas,and lots more.

second:dude,my ,last Ban were half a year ago -_- are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt do any thing wrong.

at least short my ban to 1 day dude,1 week for some thing thats not dezorve a ban,like i said before,people thats do massive RDM getting 1 week,i Killed a Friend 1 TIME,in a game and i got 1 week,Seriously? Think a Littel bit will yah?!!!!
The thing you did wrong was whole the dog part
Quote:Why we should unban you: First,me and Caboose Played Dog and Cat,he chase me and killed me once,i chased him and killed him once,as friends,thats allowed
Here you admit you also broke NLR. So for now you did two things wrong.

Also stop begging in hope your ban will be shorted.
broke nlr?

wow dude i have to say your a FREAKING IDIOT i cant stand you any more,thats it!

"here you admit you also broke NLR" what are you a littel idiot thats trying to make me mad every SINGLE TIME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammmnnn i hate you! it was a freaking game btw me and my friend 2 kills total btw us! like you admins play!

do what you want,i dont give a shit any more,on the first time i saw u ingame i hated you and you making it worst any time you can!
Added another 7 days for insulting an Administrator.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.