Unban Request: killer11761
b]Your name:[/b] Taylor Hahs

Your ban ID: 12589

Banned by: mahti

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Idk

Why we should unban you: In the ban he said prop clime witch i did not there was a prop there from a guy thet the gaurd killed and i was sitting at the door/fence and then i killed the president and the gaurd and i /y Raid!!!! Sorry. then i killed them and i went to my truck to run then the truck or sumthing killed me then i know NLR i played 288 hours i was going to the hotel then the sdmin came in. then banned me.
I realized propclimbing was wrong after I banned you but still you RDMed 2 persons and lied that you didn't.
i did not lie i sead i followed them and waited for the right time to assasinate the president.

Look at the logs!
You said you didn't kill them, Also you just shot both to death with Galil without any RP.
I said raid!!!! becuase one of my friends were going to pay me to kill the president.

And i did not say i did not kill them if you going to say what i some how said sow me the logs!
From our fabulous rules which you haven't read,
Quote:8. Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes. Get good reasons first.
9. "Because I needed money" is not a valid reason to raid.
and she was a B*%&^ To me when i was ss!
And so i quit then i was with my friends fishing then he came up and started yelling at me!
How comes that story always changes?
Request denied.