Extended absence
Hello Fearless members,

So a lot of people have been asking lately... "Wheres beflok?" so I thought id fill anyone in and stop rumors before they start Cheese

For the past 2-3 months I have been doing two different jobs on the same days at the same time. I am 50% doing my actual job and 70% the job that I am trying to be promoted to. It is a huge worldwide company so creating an opening for myself is very hard and tedious.

I got another degree just to get this job so I am pretty psyched about it. Its been about 3 years since I started this process and the time has finally come to show if I can handle such hard job.

In order to get this job and keep it I need to work a ton and be more professional in the workplace. This is why I have not been playing gary's mod for 5-8 hours everyday, I kind of want to get settled into my position then slowly allow myself to play computer games again.

Hopefully I will be back August sometime but I will be back.

Sorry for the lack of my time spent on FL but family& jobs comes first.

If anyone was curious I am trying to be promoted to an Integrated Circuit Layout engineer. I am designing devices that look somewhat like this when they are fabricated.
Link Here

See ya soon!

-beflok
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 12 users Like beflok's post:
  • Dubwub, Moisty, Spartanjunior, IceHawk, Caroline, Blonde, Flux, Grub, Decay, Catkillerfive, Faustie, Smilenator
Ahh man, sucks to see you leave..

I hope you get that promotion, goodluck with your career!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • beflok
Sucks tho, but good luck mate! you deserve it! :-D

Best regards,
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • beflok
Good luck in the future Beflok!

Looking forward to your return Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • beflok
good luck beef cock i miss you
Beflok you are the man. Come back whenever it is time. Ill still love you Heart
Ohai Beflok.

Hope everything goes well buddy, miss you.

-Dub
It's good that you're putting life before video games. I wish you the best of luck. See you in August, beefcock Smile
GL bro
Good luck with your career Smile