SS propkilling a police officer during raid.
Name of player: Bradley

Involved : Insane_slayer (assisting this ban request)
Thunderpuffin94
Dr Winrar
Wosh Williamsson
Soul Naru
Germs
Gimme Fuel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33216264 (bradley)
Thunderpuffin94 : STEAM_0:1:35325905
Dr Winrar : STEAM_0:0:24381427
wosh williamsson : STEAM_0:1:39985526
Soul Naru : STEAM_0:0:38036464
Germs : STEAM_0:0:29251025
Gimme Fuel : STEAM_0:1:20185533

Time in GMT: 17:15 +2 GMT

Server: V33x

Summary: Okay so what happend was me and Insane drives by corleone spawn when we see a base. We stop and kindly walks up to the door when someone opens and asks what we want. So i ask "May we have a look inside as a daily rutin?"
He answers me "No" So i say "Okay." Then i was about to leave when i heard someone triggering a contraband. So i stopped by the window for a minute or 2 just to be sure what i heard (also started fraps at this moment so i have proof it wasent a random raid incase they had contraband) after someone comes up to me and asks what are you doing here i answer "Just chillin" Instantly after that you can hear the contraband triggering. I knew he was going to ask me to leave so i was kinda lucky, after that i walk outside corleone spawn and call for backup. Several minutes later SS leader (Bradley) is coming. While waiting for him i see a corleone pulling out a gun to kill Insane i chase after him telling him to stop, He refuses and jumps over the wall and continues away so i stop chasing him.
Ok so this is where bradley comes to the location. I tell him i heard contraband and we are getting a search warrant for the owner of the door. While doing this (Watch the video) I get insulted multiple times by every corleone there + at the end of the video you can see that Bradley has his Toolgun out and he spawns a chair killing both me and 1 of the corleones then he removes the chair with his ToolGun. Insane told me that if i did a ban request he will be witness to this (See comments).

This ban request involves every corleone insulting me multiple times and then Bradley prop killing me for no reason what so ever.

Would also like to add that a warning to pinkie pie for not answering me when asking for search warrant 4 times would be nice.

Evidence::
Video of contraband triggering proving its no random raid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBnWDh5lk...e=youtu.be

(The contraband trigger at 00:03 to 00:05 seconds.)

Video of prop kill + multiple insults :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgxdBjvPQ...e=youtu.be

Carefully watch The ss at all times (Bradley) as he will pull out a toolgun then watching above our heads then we suddenly die, right after that you can hear him using the remover tool. Insane can approve that he saw him spawning the chair.
Wow lol, nice try, this guy was randomly raiding the corleone base for no reason at all, i told him to leave it multiple tames, he was making multiple fake attempts to warrant these corleones, i wasnt here in the beginning, as he killed me with a chair, and sent me all the way back to nexus, he drove my car away somewhere and i couldnt find it, all of the corleones were sick and tried of his mingy behaviour, there were no admins on at the time, so he was just getting away with random raid, prop killing, and just stupid stuff. I dont even know why he bothered to put this on, he is just being a hypocrit, he doesnt like it when it happens to him, so why should me and the rest of the corleones put up with all of this mingy behaviour, ive been roleplaying as my character would do in real life, and i was called out of something important, to go down to the corleone village for a load of nonsense, he was trying to get my to lockpick the door, and go inside, he tried multiple times to run me over when i was coming back to nexus (Walking because i had no car) and yet hes trying to get me banned, for being sick of his stupid behaviour, if anyone should be banned, it is this guy. He was in the town for a longer time than i can remember, he asked for all this, he was purposely looking for contraband.
(07-18-2012, 03:58 PM)skillzor Wrote: Name of player: Bradley

Involved : Insane_slayer (assisting this ban request)
Thunderpuffin94
Dr Winrar
Wosh Williamsson
Soul Naru
Germs
Gimme Fuel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33216264 (bradley)
Thunderpuffin94 : STEAM_0:1:35325905
Dr Winrar : STEAM_0:0:24381427
wosh williamsson : STEAM_0:1:39985526
Soul Naru : STEAM_0:0:38036464
Germs : STEAM_0:0:29251025
Gimme Fuel : STEAM_0:1:20185533

Time in GMT: 17:15 +2 GMT

Server: V33x

Summary: Okay so what happend was me and Insane drives by corleone spawn when we see a base. We stop and kindly walks up to the door when someone opens and asks what we want. So i ask "May we have a look inside as a daily rutin?"
He answers me "No" So i say "Okay." Then i was about to leave when i heard someone triggering a contraband. So i stopped by the window for a minute or 2 just to be sure what i heard (also started fraps at this moment so i have proof it wasent a random raid incase they had contraband) after someone comes up to me and asks what are you doing here i answer "Just chillin" Instantly after that you can hear the contraband triggering. I knew he was going to ask me to leave so i was kinda lucky, after that i walk outside corleone spawn and call for backup. Several minutes later SS leader (Bradley) is coming. While waiting for him i see a corleone pulling out a gun to kill Insane i chase after him telling him to stop, He refuses and jumps over the wall and continues away so i stop chasing him.
Ok so this is where bradley comes to the location. I tell him i heard contraband and we are getting a search warrant for the owner of the door. While doing this (Watch the video) I get insulted multiple times by every corleone there + at the end of the video you can see that Bradley has his Toolgun out and he spawns a chair killing both me and 1 of the corleones then he removes the chair with his ToolGun. Insane told me that if i did a ban request he will be witness to this (See comments).

This ban request involves every corleone insulting me multiple times and then Bradley prop killing me for no reason what so ever.

Would also like to add that a warning to pinkie pie for not answering me when asking for search warrant 4 times would be nice.

Evidence::
Video of contraband triggering proving its no random raid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBnWDh5lk...e=youtu.be

(The contraband trigger at 00:03 to 00:05 seconds.)

Video of prop kill + multiple insults :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgxdBjvPQ...e=youtu.be

Carefully watch The ss at all times (Bradley) as he will pull out a toolgun then watching above our heads then we suddenly die, right after that you can hear him using the remover tool. Insane can approve that he saw him spawning the chair.
Yes Indeed i saw Bradley propkill him by spawning a chair and then removing it and the video shows just that (i am the officer on the side in the second video ) So admins please see this so he could get banned
Go through the logs to see when i spawned a chair, i didnt, hes just getting random people who wernt there to make his ban request look stronger, this guy should be warned for posting on the ban request when he was nothing to do with it
Bradley you spawned the chair and killed them both,then removed it i saw it as i'm the officer in the side and you should be banned because of that you know propkilling is against the rules so watch out next time
The corleone member, let me look inside the house, there was NO contraband, in any part of the corleone village at all, just proving it was a random raid
Ok well take that aside you checked it and saw there was nothing so why propkill then ? It could be a raid triggered by a misunderstanding but the issue here is that you propkilled him and as i said it is against the rules.You could have just said so and we would have left peacefully but instead you propkilled ! the ban request is not because of the failed raid it is because of the propkill.
-Face Palm-

Why are you posting on this, your not involved in any way, and did you even read my posts at all?
Love it how you cut the 3 random tazes before hand, and the racist abuse you were giving out, very convenient.
I did read them and if he did so as you say you should have reported him and not take means on your own hands and propkill hi. now the fact is that i can support him on the ban because i saw your propkill and he also has proof but in the other hand there's no way i can believe you since you have no proof of your sayings and i'm posting because i'm supporting him on that since you propkilled him