Unban request
I have no idea how it came to be but an admin mistook me for someone using a teleport hack when I in fact hadn`t been doing anything out of my usual gaming on the server. It was storming so my internet had began to flicker and that caused me to disconnect and once I had returned I was permanently banned. I was in a party chat at the time that my internet had disconnected and I have at least four people who can confirm this in my defense.
My communication with the admin began with a simple issue of why I had tazed a person another officer was chasing down. the other officer then left and I returned the man to conscious because I had assumed he was being chased by the officer for a reason he knew of and once we caught him I would find out, since this was not the case I let the man go. The admin contacted me and I began talking to her while I was frozen, my character then back being brought from place to place on map with my knowledge of why at nil (I assumed the admin was doing it) and then they began the claims that I was the one doing it and as much as I denied it she kept telling me I was hacking. My internet then crashed and I returned to a permanently[/i]
ban.