Dugehong / Mr. Burke
Hello, there.

I've been on the server for quite awhile now, I even went as far as to donate. (I'd lie if I said that supporting the server was the only reason Wink)

Now, about myself:

I'd rather not reveal my real name, so you're all welcome to call me Dugehong or Burke.

What does Mr. Burke do in his spare time?
I'll tell you, little boy. Burke is an amateur scripter and he still goes to school, even though he's out in half a year.
Mr. Burke learned to RP on WoW (World of Warcraft, for those FPS-only people out there.) and he still likes to RP, infact, Mr. Burke even put his own WoW RP private server up. *Gasp*
Mr. Burke generally plays alot of videogames. He owns a very nice computer and his televisio-... I mean, thing in his pants is 40'' (Wonder why I'm called Dugehong.)

How old is Mr. Burke, sir?
I'll tell you, little boy. Mr. Burke is 16 years and therefore makes your and his relationship illega-... I mean... yeah.

So, yeah.
If you have anymore questions about my person, you're welcome to send me a PM on zeh forums or on the server.

(I might sound like a very perverted and pedophile person, but I really am.)
^ trolololololo

- Dugehong / Mr. Burke

I seem to have stumbled upon a video of you.

Instead of embedding it, I think I'll leave it as a link for the feint of heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6PbUysY4...re=related
lolololololololololololololo
Welcome, I have already seen you around the forum a bit.
Enjoy your stay at Fearless Wink
One of the best roleplayers here. I'll see you on the forums but not in Gmod mate, probably won't have good enough internet to play.
Hello. I already got to know you.

A new mate of mine, and is also from denmark Tounge