Mass crowbar rdm
Name of player: ryder, Random omg, ousmn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49415356 (ryder)
STEAM_0:1:33722992 (random omg)
STEAM_0:1:19668828 (ousmn)

Time in GMT: 180:30 something dont remember very well.

Server: v33x

Summary: Ok so it all started with fat stream running around trolling and rdming random people (seen before in my last br).
Then after a while more and more people started rdming so this is a video of 2 people rdming and then ryder attempts to drive me over as i am frapsing it.

Evidence::
video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD90S8G_g...e=youtu.be

I would like to add that this had been going on for 20 minutes as my fraps had trouble working. I finally got it working by restarting my computer so i coulden't get much fraps of when they had been killing people and then instantly killing them again as they spawn. Also breaking NLR alot of times and using the fact that the police officers coulden't arrest them because that would be breaking NLR since they managed to kill the whole police force everytime.
I was roleplaying as a police officer (As you can see in the video), and i was trying to calm things down. After no one listened, i tazed one of them, then the second killed me. Afterwards it continued for like 30 mins like this, untill SoulRipper got in the server. I was RDM'd lots of times. +Support for this ban req.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused players were found violating rules regarding RDM and acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspensions will be applied for 1 week.

Please note:
Provided evidence only enables identifying two players, Random OMG and ousmN. If you have any additional evidence against ryder, please make a new ban request.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator