Jan's Unban Request
Thumbs Up 
Your name: Jan

Your ban ID: 8257

Banned by: It was a decision from the Fearless administrative team.

Server: I am permanetly banned from both.

Involved: The Fearless administrators and the administrators from "that"other community.

Why we should unban you:

Well, a long time ago I've been banned for being an administrator of a community that apparantly copied Fearless.
Now, months later as a lot of the administrative team may already have seen that the other community totally changed to a more original community and I think it's also a more friendly one now.

I also think that I deserve to get a second chance to be a part of this community since I never were a rulebreaker, or atleast not in the past 10 months or so.
Since I also saw another administrator that got unbanned from here I would also like to have another chance.

I have talked to SoulRipper a lot about this community and about my unban but I never had a clear answer in my opinion.
The problems that these two community had are pretty much solved now and if I will get another I will not talk about this anymore, it's past and I hope to get along with everyone in Fearless again.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading it.

And thanks to Equalizer for helping me post this Unban Request.

-Jan.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Absolutely not. He will never come back to FL, no discussion, no trials, nothing. Period.