Official unban Request Kurious.
Star 
Your name: [Fl:RP] Kurious

Your ban ID: 11988

[b]Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: I was not logged in at the time of my ban so i can't remember.

Involved: [FL:RP] Murdoker.

Why we should unban you: Ok so lets just make this as easy to understand as possible.

Ok so I was told i was banned for abusing a glitch that duplicated all items on one of the servers. So it all started with me and Murdoker basing on the opposite side of BMD spawn at the so called Car Store when someone adverted and yelled in OOC that there was a rich guy that had dumped free batteries at Corleone spawn. As me and my friend would not miss the chance of some free items we took our cars and drove over there seeing there was tons of spread out batteries on the ground. We picked up about 30 each until we noticed it was a pretty much unlimited stash of batteries, fearing that it might be something wierd going on we dropped out all our batteries on the ground and left the area and drove back to base. This is where i logg out to go to work, when i get home at 14:00 pm I get a message from a friend that i was permed.

So First of all i do NOT consider this an UNBAN request i want it to be REDUCED to 3 months. Why 3 months? Well because this was not an intentional abuse it was something i was unaware off. But since it seems that even if i was unaware of it i should take Consequence for my actions I will idd accept a 3 months ban even tho it seems kinda long to me.
I was never given the chance of explaning myself in my last ban request as it was almost instantly closed and the only answer i got was "Logs showed you abusing the glitch" Which i dont understand if theres logs it must show something about me first picking about 30 of them up and then dropping them seconds after that to me seems as if the persons responsible realised what was going on.

I was also told i should have contacted an admin about it which i would gladly have done if there was time but i woulden't want to get fired from work for something alot of other people would probably do.

It would be nice if i could see more than just 1 admins reaction to this and maybe some votes about it.

It was also brought up to soul about 2 weeks ago now i think but that was a stupid idea since i shoulden't bother him with ban related subjects even tho i consider it a big deal.

Readin this carefully and realising what position im in here would be very helpful since i have not played on this server for very long and i have only 2 other bans which are not that harsh. I would really love to get this second chance since i love fearless community (most of it atleast) and i love RPing.

All votes help thank you!
You were seen doing this glitch, I'm not going to explain the steps on doing it of course.

Lying to us won't get you unbanned, ever.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-17-2012, 12:11 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You were seen doing this glitch, I'm not going to explain the steps on doing it of course.

Lying to us won't get you unbanned, ever.

Well, saying that he was seen doing the glitch is also a lie. Right after we picked up the batteries we went to our base. There were noone else in the base but me and Kurious. After dropping the items he logged off.
What server did that all take place on and at which date?
(07-17-2012, 06:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: What server did that all take place on and at which date?

On v33x the 4th of July.
I don't understand why you acuse me of doing all this on purpose and "was seen abusing the glitch" ? Thats not true at all i was totally alone with murdoker at all times and both of us did as murdoker said we picked up the batteries, went straight back to out base this is about 09:45 am +2 GMT i pick up my contraband / weed and log out to go to work. If you watch the logs you can clearly see that this is 100% true im not lieing about a thing like this.

you are acusing me of lieing when im not...

you are welcome to add who actually saw me abusing this glitch since there was about 4 people online at the time i was online and this happend.

(07-17-2012, 06:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: What server did that all take place on and at which date?

09:30 - 09:55 am +2 GMT 4th of juli v33x
Only half of the logs I could access and he only dropped a small batch of batteries to pickup his weed.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I don't really remember atm but as i remember i dropped all of them (but maybe i diden't) But this is because we diden't know it was a bug we still thought it was a rich guy that had dropped the batteries, It was only a thought that hit us that it might be something wierd going on atleast thats why we left the corleone spawn. And as i said yes i picked up my weed and contraband. But i diden't do it just to pick up my weed as you see i do it as soon as i reach our base.

And why can you only acsess half of the logs? Also you said someone saw me isen't that acsessable?

Also people are getting 14 days bans for hacking as i can see and both of us gets permed for being on at the wrong time... Really sucks for us.

As you can see im asking for a 3 month ban instead of perm which is a good punishment becuase we still had no idea it was a glitch going as im not sure if you can hear logs from voicechat but if thats possible you will hear us saying while picking them up that we thought it was some rich guy that dumped it.
After talking it for a while, we decided to give you a second chance. Since it's unclear due to the logs being too old and being unable to see just half of it, we are going to cut you a deal. You will be unbanned but with one condition:

Your inventory and money will be wipped. You will start again with 10.000$.

This is not negociable and it's the only alternative we can provide. I hope you understand this delicate situation.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Sorry for posting here but shouldnt they get what they donated for also? They are both donators shown by their blue names and they should get that too because you are taking money paid for.