Need Help! Ä° need tips for Australian girl :(
I think this thread can get trashed now.
Are you really sure this forum is the best way to find a answer?
The following 1 user Likes User 5190's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...id=5954267
Ahm, my only advice is to not be a ricky and get that dildo out of your ass, and just get shit done instead of asking us what to do lol.
It's your life do something creative.
And last but not least I hope you're the same age as her cause if you're like 13 I don't have very high hopes for you in the first place lol.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • earl
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdUQr39mlgETJK3Wz0TRQ...4HkkU8hcdQ]

(07-24-2012, 09:12 PM)s.J. Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...id=5954267
Ahm, my only advice is to not be a ricky and get that dildo out of your ass, and just get shit done instead of asking us what to do lol.
It's your life do something creative.
And last but not least I hope you're the same age as her cause if you're like 13 I don't have very high hopes for you in the first place lol.

Quote:A beta is a male who, instead of being alpha and manning up, completely bitches out. Can apply to many situations, but often refers to scenarios with women.
I DONT NEED NO WOMEN!
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Zamar
Women? Never heard of that expansion pack
Its A Trap!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Slap yourself 50 times on both cheeks, next thing you do:
1) fallover near her
2) Pretend you have been beaten up
3) ask her for help (not as if you are dying)

TIP MADE BY PICK UP MASTER MrTOMORROW!
This thing still going? Just... go get her...
I will help you fellow FL member.

1) First of all try to find her, if you don't have any contact information, no chance.
2) Try to hold a conversation, if the situation allows that. Be open minded and ask questions as a sign of interest. Don't talk about yourself too much. If you have nothing to say, just ask another question to prevent an awkward silence. Don't talk about politics, boring history subjects or your religion.
3) Stay calm and act confident, reveal your good sides and hobbies. Don't lie about anything, that will give you troubles later. Be a gentlemen, for example don't pick your nose or burp etc.
4) If you still like her after you got to know more about her, make sure it won't be a single conversation. We live in the 21th century so just ask her phone number or skype whatever.
5) Invite her again and do something fun like a city tour..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • TheBraveNugget, TASSIA
I say, go play with a buddy next to hear on the beach. let your buddy trow a ball near here. then u "fail" catching it. fall over before her.

then u drop you wallet within your fall >near her<.
take the ball and stand up, say: I'm sorry. and when u trow away the ball.
u reach for your pocket and say, no! my wallet is gone.

at the moment the girl will take your wallet. and then a condom fall's out of it. and u say
:

Ow, thanks!
And this is kinda akward, and I just met you
and this is crazy. but here is a condom. let not make a baby.

should work.
The following 1 user Likes Cherryberry's post:
  • BambusBo