Hello :)
Hello my name is ousmn (In-game):ousmn E-D i've been playing Fearless servers for 3 weeks and i am having fun and my age 17 i am from spain Living in (Madrid Cheese) that's it Cheese

Greetings. Cheese
Greetings, Im the guy you nearly killed before I demoted you while you were insulting my building.

Hello.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Basse
(07-12-2012, 10:29 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Greetings, Im the guy you nearly killed before I demoted you while you were insulting my building.

Hello.

And your the guy who inslut my mom and this is unrespectly so don't talk about that ok you who wrong and i don't inslut your prop building i only say it's strange you have more then 1k hours and you don't know how to build that's it i don't say sucks or something bad Smile

Greetings. Smile
Nervous
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-12-2012, 10:31 PM)ousmN Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 10:29 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Greetings, Im the guy you nearly killed before I demoted you while you were insulting my building.

Hello.

And your the guy who inslut my mom and this is unrespectly so don't talk about that ok you who wrong and i don't inslut your prop building i only say it's strange you have more then 1k hours and you don't know how to build that's it i don't say sucks or something bad Smile

Greetings. Smile

Like I told you countless times, Rebels cant afford to make huge structures, all I did was smacking some useless crap props together and made it into a base with a single crappy fading door. Sadly, you understood hat of what I said.
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Flux, Thornix
... This is a welcome thread... So I simply say hello Hope yah have a fun time ..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Welcome Smile I've seen you ingame a coupple of times. I want to welcome you to the forums Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
I see you are going to be a fun one on the server.

Have fun and stay out of trouble.
(07-12-2012, 11:48 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 10:31 PM)ousmN Wrote:

Hello.

Greetings. Smile

Like I told you countless times, Rebels cant afford to make huge structures, all I did was smacking some useless crap props together and made it into a base with a single crappy fading door. Sadly, you understood hat of what I said.

And now I just put my self in the middle of this. SUP
Hmmm, well hi there.