Ragdoll Scenes and Requests
Okay. I am really bored and there's nothing to do except play Skyrim all summer.

God damn my life sucks.

What I really want to do is make Garry's Mod pose scenes, as they are fun to make and they tend to look pretty awesome if enough effort is put into them. The problem is, though, I never have any good ideas for scenes.

And this is where you come in! Post a picture in this thread - it can be an iconic image, a drawing or even a picture of yourself pulling a stupid face - and I'll create a Garry's Mod scene based on that image. Alternatively, just write something you want done in Garry's Mod and I might do it. It depends on if I think there's enough detail and it adheres to the (few) guidelines.

"How do I know you're actually any good at making ragdoll poses?"
See for yourself...
Are there any guidelines?
  • Only the obvious stuff: nothing sexual or otherwise potentially offensive.
  • If you want me to include anything specific, such as custom models and textures, include download links in your request. That is, unless it's a map - I can make those myself, in case you can't find any pink and green fantasy maps with floating castles surrounded with sparkles and shit.
  • NO PONIES.

What sort of scene can I request?
It doesn't really matter - it can be funny, dramatic, awesome or just really stupid.

When can I expect my request to be done?
I'm working on a first-come-first-server basis, so it depends on how many people are before you.

So yea. gogogo
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Flux, Bandut
Swat moving into a warehouse with terrorist in it.

Map : Cs_Assault (I think its called that)

Models : Sign model, and maybe SAS if you add smoke or something similar.

Well I hope you are up for the challenge Tounge

Trex
Okay, what I'm picturing in my head is a character from the L4D series being swarmed by zombies. They've broken through the windows, doors, whatever you want.
They know that death is inevitable and want to take the easy way out of a bullet in the brain to prevent the horrible suffering that awaits them.
I would like to see the shot being a close-up of their facial expression of fear as they have the gun pressed against their skull, finger on the trigger. You can see the incoming zombies in the background.

GO!
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Bandut
Basically located at a cliff side, A Turtle has been thrown off and there is a guy reaching out for it. A Front view of the man reaching out for it with a sad and 'NOOO' Face while the turtle is in front. Then the man who threw it stands in the back with an evil look.
(07-12-2012, 01:07 AM)Jamie Wrote: Basically located at a cliff side, A Turtle has been thrown off and there is a guy reaching out for it. A Front view of the man reaching out for it with a sad and 'NOOO' Face while the turtle is in front. Then the man who threw it stands in the back with an evil look.
It's funny because I was thinking about something about turtles too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Re-create a half life scene with Zombies or Combine vs. Rebels. Just an idea Smile
Do some RP scenes much like the ones I did in the competition thing
Here's Trex's image done.
[Image: ibyUkVjJ8loCbw.jpg]

It was a nice one to start with, as it allowed me to practice having different poses in one "theme". It also included having to experiment a little with the props I had - that van in the background is a Half-Life 2 van with wheels welded to it and the Colour tool applied to it to make it look darker. I feel the framing could've been a bit better, but when I tried to load up the scene again half the ragdolls were missing and I really didn't want to repose them again. But all in all, I like how this one turned out.

Now for GRiiM's request...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Bandut, The_Alpha_Dog, Moisty
I tried to create it, But you could probably perfect it.

[Image: dvewl.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Haarek, The_Alpha_Dog, Moisty
(07-12-2012, 03:38 PM)Jamie Wrote: I tried to create it, But you could probably perfect it.

[Image: dvewl.jpg]
How did the turtle come all the way up there?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.