Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did)
(07-11-2012, 09:11 PM)Flux Wrote: It could be the 'activate_crash ' command that comes up in console when you're typing 'act....'

have stopped the garrysmod along time ago so cant find if i pressed that command by accident
but then i dont understand how my console can activate on the hole server, shouldnt that be made like "forbidden to use" or blocked? like you can block of different prop and toolguns on server shouldnt the commands be blocked and if so how is that a hack command, when it is on the garrysmod console made by the game developer?
I think he definitely needs a second chance, as he was a great RPer (as Hunter Nor or whatever), and I don't see why he would attempt to crash the server? From memory he had over 200hrs and had donator status etc.
It is easy to activate console commands by accident as they are automatically suggested (as Flux said).
He has a clean record, I think.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:28562039]
Quote:Fail Cop says: FearRP doesn't apply to me because I'm Police!
Yes it does, buddy.
Quote:You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:
- the accused player
- the accusing player
- a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.
- Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will give you a ban.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021
Ok so it has been 5 days since i was banned, not knowing or seeing the request has come any futher. I amm not being pushy writing this now, i just wondering how the case is looking at it is now.
Anyway i dont think i can provide any more information as i for myself still dont know how the hack attempts from me came out anyway. As i know for myself that i would never do such a thing with purpose to accutly hack fearless and i know inside myself that this has been a big mistake. i hope we can settle this down soon: and again i quess the only information i can give again is telling you guys (admins, owners, developers) why i wouldnt do it and why this has been a mistake. (this has been sayd earlier and will be final word i quess in this case if not more questions is drawn up. i am only setting this together so it can be the last reply all in one together)

1. Ive had a estimated time on the server to 218 hours to be fair since i joined 05-21-2012 would say a average up to 4 hours daily playtime on you´re servers, would be more if i didnt have daily work to go to

2. i have have no know haters/enemies (admins, owners, players) im aware of at the moment. and i dont myself hates dislike someone on the server/forum

3. i donated 1 donation pack (for my use) and when the forums got hacked ,1 day after or so i asked soul (pm) to put up the money packs script since it didnt work (donated 20= 50$) only because i become in "loved" with fearless the community, players, the setup (forum, servers) good admins and was hoping the money could come in use to get the fearless even futher, if the owners didnt spend it for private

4. im mature inof and truthfully to tell no i dont know what ive done here, if its not me that got hacked and reacted on server. so i can only ask for an unban and hopefully i get to return on the server that i like to play on (only played v2d so far, hope to get to the other one v33x and check out there)

5. ive also have no serious bans as i can tell and have as explained in first post why thoose bans was made and what happened.. so what i mean to say that i play the the rules of server as best i can be

______________________________________________________________________________Why we should unban you:
I dont understand what ive done, i was searching for the bind key button and testing out how to save the Act bow command to my key S. and killjoy comes in and accuse me for crashing and hacking server?(not accusing him like that way, (
1. thing as it stands killjoy accused me for crashing the server i dont mean that he really accused me that kind of way, if i did something wrong i fully take responsebility of it and im trully sorry for it but dont ban me for something i dont understand what i did. if i typed a command something bad in console (that wasent my meenings to do)when trying to bind my key im really sorry for it.)

I didnt understand correctly what ive done tried to do? ive been playing on youre server almost everyday since i started and have a total of over 200 hours on v2d, and i play by the rules of the servers and have only been banned twice
(1. when started i bought contra and became cop when ive played 4 hours on the server and forgot the contra because of big excitement playing on this server for first time, it stands also i prop blocked, dont know what i had done here, problary deleting the keypads by pressing z not knowing as i sayd i forgot the contra...) (banned by beflok)
(2. one person i was arresting was random sleeping so i bought up the fence prop around him since he was on the street and i accidently spawned the prop and it bugged and smashed him, and yes i admit it) (banned by ruxandra
- thoose 2 bans was from when i was called [FL:RP]Hunter[Nor]

Well im going to bed now as it is late here in Norway, i hope to wake up to a reply on what you guys are thinking, it would be good to see and know it more than not knowing, thanks anyway for reading this and havent denied my Unban request without thinking this true.! one of the many reasons i like the community.
Your ban total length has been decreased to 2 weeks per new anti-cheat policy. A second infraction will lead to a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.