Unban on permanent ban(dont understand what i did)
Your name: [FL:RP]Thornix[Nor]

Your ban ID: 12253

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: v2d

Involved: noone

Why we should unban you:
I dont understand what ive done, i was searching for the bind key button and testing out how to save the Act bow command to my key S. and killjoy comes in and accuse me for crashing and hacking server?

I didnt understand correctly what ive done tried to do? ive been playing on youre server almost everyday since i started and have a total of over 200 hours on v2d, and i play by the rules of the servers and have only been banned twice
(1. when started i bought contra and became cop when ive played 4 hours on the server and forgot the contra)
(2. one person i was arresting was random sleeping so i bought up the fence prop around him since he was on the street and i accidently spawned the prop and it bugged and smashed him, and yes i admit it)
- thoose 2 bans was from when i was called [FL:RP]Hunter[Nor]

but i dont understand what i did now, and if i did something wrong its a huge miss understanding and i regret at my fullest and i want an explenation about what i did wrong.
Me and Faustie were on the server when our system recognized a hack command being ran at your end, upon questioning you denied it.

Since it's 100% certain that this command was entered through the console at your end and you were simply denying everything, you were banned on sight without any further discussion.
1. thing as it stands killjoy accused me for crashing the server i dont mean that he really accused me that kind of way, if i did something wrong i fully take responsebility of it and im trully sorry for it but dont ban me for something i dont understand what i did. if i typed a command something bad in console (that wasent my meenings to do)when trying to bind my key im really sorry for it.
Indeed, our system recognized and stopped a hackfile command which was recognized as trying to crash the server. In light of this evidence, we banned you from our servers. There is no further discussion needed here, unless Temar would like to explain in further detail, he knows more of the technical side than we do.
A hack command, im not a really pc guy and have the big experience with it. so i dont understand what i really could have done to start a hack command like you say i did

Ok as you say you dont wanna discuss with me for something im not full head off sitting here and wondering what i did? and noone wants try to explain me what i did . and yes i really like a discussion on what i did wrong (because i simple dont know it) and settle this out and hopefully i understand what i did wrong. (this may sound stupid but im sorry for doing something i dont understand what i did)

then one other question, does this mean my account / pc maybe is hacked ? if i dont know what i did and someone else / virus) sent out an hack attempting on youre servers?
(07-11-2012, 01:22 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Me and Faustie were on the server when our system recognized a hack command being ran at your end, upon questioning you denied it.

Since it's 100% certain that this command was entered through the console at your end and you were simply denying everything, you were banned on sight without any further discussion.

1. im not sure what i did, i didnt denyeing nothing i just didnt understand what i did when you came up to me and telling me i tried to hack the server.

(07-11-2012, 01:24 PM)Faustie Wrote: Indeed, our system recognized and stopped a hackfile command which was recognized as trying to crash the server. In light of this evidence, we banned you from our servers. There is no further discussion needed here, unless Temar would like to explain in further detail, he knows more of the technical side than we do.

No need of discussion? i dont understand what i did wrong and i would like an explenation about if and if it makes my mistake i truly regret it. and if it wasent me (just my account) then i quess my computer is hacked. and i will look on it immedatly
[Image: computer_says_no.jpg]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-11-2012, 02:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: [Image: computer_says_no.jpg]

nice going making this a funny joke, i see you done that on other unban requests too, no im really serious about this so dont come here and make a joke about it, because i dont need some unserious admins here making jokes, want a serious admin i can talk to and find out what i did wrong.
Its been some hours now since i made this thread, im not pushing this forward all i know for now is that is that is been posted 1 or more admin related replys (only for admins) as i dont know what this is, ive like to know how the case is going when you got time to tell.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So the only thing i can do i quess its telling you Owners, developers and admins on why i wouldnt have hacked the servers, maybe it doesnt matter to you but what the heck...

1. Ive had a estimated time on the server to 218 hours to be fair since i joined 05-21-2012 would say a average up to 4 hours daily playtime on you´re servers, would be more if i didnt have daily work to go to Cheese

2. i have have no know haters/enemies (admins, owners, players) im aware of at the moment. and i dont myself hates dislike someone on the server/forum

3. i donated 1 donation pack (for my use) and when the forums got hacked ,1 day after or so i asked soul (pm) to put up the money packs script since it didnt work (donated 20= 50$) only because i become in "loved" with fearless the community, players, the setup (forum, servers) good admins and was hoping the money could come in use to get the fearless even futher, if the owners didnt spend it for private Tounge

4. im mature inof and truthfully to tell no i dont know what ive done here, if its not me that got hacked and reacted on server. so i can only ask for an unban and hopefully i get to return on the server that i like to play on (only played v2d so far, hope to get to the other one v33x and check out there)

5. ive also have no serious bans as i can tell and have as explained in first post why thoose bans was made and what happened.. so what i mean to say that i play the the rules of server as best i can be
It could be the 'activate_crash ' command that comes up in console when you're typing 'act....'