Perm banned, here to appeal for the second time.
I still want to see the demo.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-11-2012, 02:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I still want to see the demo.

I'm sorry I can't provide you any demo as I stated earlier: I can't give you any demo, my computer can't stand me using any form for recording programs it keeps crashing/freeze, sorry.
I can help him, i will record a long RP Video, either testing how good he can Roleplay on a PERP Server, or possibly RP on the Build Server, with different Scenarios that he would have to go along with.

If interested, add me on Steam : Nevinator8

If you are in a different timezone, try and get someone else to help Smile
(07-11-2012, 02:54 PM)basti703 Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 02:41 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I still want to see the demo.

I'm sorry I can't provide you any demo as I stated earlier: I can't give you any demo, my computer can't stand me using any form for recording programs it keeps crashing/freeze, sorry.

Demo just records inputs and outputs, it doesn't capture frames the same way fraps does, if your computer can't record a demo then it shouldn't be able to run the game.

*Edit*

Although for the same reason it may not playback as it's being recorded on another game mode like CityRP and then played back in sandbox, but you should be able to record it.
I don't really see why I have to record it, why can't we just go to an roleplay server and RP together instead of trying to get my fraps going without crash, you would get a better overview to.
Or actually... I don't see why I have to do this at all. I have never seen anyone doing this before, I don't see why you people hate me, I changed like we all do.. I'm only asking for one and only chance to show you that I have improved my RP intentions, I want to play on your servers, play with my few remaining friends I got left.
Please justify this thread before the whole community starts commenting on my unban request, this has nothing to do with you, except me and the admins so please, lay off..
Why would I make an unban request if I just wanted to come back breaking the rules again?
What I mean is .. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12145 <- This guy got away easy ( My friend ), but me... You need demos? I'm sorry but I can't provide you any form for recordings yet, I got a crappy computer.
Thanks
It's pretty weird you want demos of him roleplaying?
Never heard of that before..

I say we give Bast a go and see what happens.
If it's such a bother for you to follow our terms then I can't really see why we should take you back.
(07-11-2012, 10:54 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If it's such a bother for you to follow our terms then I can't really see why we should take you back.

What do you mean? Its not a bother, sir. It was just hard to move from DarkRP with few rules to a Semi-Serious RP server with alots of rules, learning all the new rules, a new gamemode and stuff.
It wouldn't even be a problem now, to follow your terms.
Well, i'm done now
Waiting for an admin to justify
Thanks.
Ruxandra, could you please reply and finalize this thread?
Thank you.