Perm banned, here to appeal for the second time.
Your name: [FL:RP] -Bast
Your ban ID: 7388

Banned by: [FL] ForceGhost

Server: I'm afraid i'm banned from both of the servers.

Involved: a - I can't really remember for sure ..

Why we should unban you: As you can see, i'm back with my second attempt of getting unbanned.
I am really sorry for the actions I have made, and for ruining your RP experience.. I am deeply truly sorry and please accept my apologize, I do regret, and i'm sure I will never return with my childish behaviour if I would get unbanned ( Which I hope ). I'm only asking for a second chance, and yes I should have learned after the number of my bans, I know it's huge you don't have to remind me. I have been playing on serious RP servers, I love getting along with the people, and I have taught alot for having a break from Semi-Serious RP. Well I have nothing more to say I am done.
Thank you for taking your time reading my unban appeal, I appreciate it.
Why did you write this all in red? Does it say somewhere in the template to use bright colors or should red make us unban you quicker?

(07-10-2012, 11:50 PM)basti703 Wrote: I really wanna meet the new admins, and congratulate all the new admins..

This has to be the corniest ass-kissing line I've ever seen in an unban request.
(07-11-2012, 07:26 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Why did you write this all in red? Does it say somewhere in the template to use bright colors or should red make us unban you quicker?

(07-10-2012, 11:50 PM)basti703 Wrote: I really wanna meet the new admins, and congratulate all the new admins..

This has to be the corniest ass-kissing line I've ever seen in an unban request.

I'm still laughing.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Ass kissing? Call it whatever you want, but how is it ass kissing if you want to meet new people? It's common irl and ingame.
But sure i'll make a new unban req. another time.

I jus wanna play on Fearless again, seems like i'm wasting my time making unban request, getting laughed at, getting stepped on.. Is this how a staff should behave? Could you kindly show atleast some respect instead of laughing at me and be like " Omg, bigggest ass-kiss I ever seen "

And why I made it in red text color?
Because it's easier to read in my opinion, but I can see it's not in yours.
(07-11-2012, 11:25 AM)basti703 Wrote: Ass kissing? Call it whatever you want, but how is it ass kissing if you want to meet new people? It's common irl and ingame.

I jus wanna play on Fearless again, seems like i'm wasting my time making unban request, getting laughed at, getting stepped on.. Is this how a staff should behave? Could you kindly show atleast some respect instead of laughing at me and be like " Omg, bigggest ass-kiss I ever seen "

You complain about being laughed at and stepped on? Imagine how we felt when you did this to us. It's not so funny anymore now, is it.

I want a 10 minute recording on you RPing on a SeriousRP server sent as a PM if you actually want a chance to be unbanned,
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-11-2012, 11:39 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 11:25 AM)basti703 Wrote: Ass kissing? Call it whatever you want, but how is it ass kissing if you want to meet new people? It's common irl and ingame.

You complain about being laughed at and stepped on? Imagine how we felt when you did this to us. It's not so funny anymore now, is it.

I want a 10 minute recording on you RPing on a SeriousRP server sent as a PM if you actually want a chance to be unbanned,

I can't record more than 30 seconds.
(07-11-2012, 11:49 AM)basti703 Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 11:39 AM)Ruxandra Wrote:

I can't record more than 30 seconds.

Make a demo.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Seems like my computer keeps crashing when I try to record ...
Jus deny the unban, i'll make a new one in two month or something, and hopefully I fixed the issue.
Thanks
I'd like to see if Bast has changed, I remember him and I had some bad and good experiences with him. So I say yes to an unban on probation.
Thank you Zzzzap, I see you're admin now, congratulations!
And some of my bans are minor..
"leaving to avoid Hostage situation" I remember that, I crashed and when I tried to reconnect, I was banned.. I was gonna give him the money.
"CDM" I remember that aswell, I ran a guy over in middle of road, not on purpose.
"You are so funny" I replied alt + f4 to someone in OOC. ( Should have kicked me or blacklisted ) :|
"Like to prop Climb huh?" I made a small levitating plane which I wanted to use for RP, but I forgot to ask the admins so my bad.

Rest of my bans I understand.. But ive changed.. Please, i'm literally begging on my knees for only one chance to show you I have improved my roleplaying skills and behaviour.
Thank you.