My account hot hacked!!!
Most decent services will have an account recovery, try to contact them. We can't solve it for you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
And this children, is why you don't click on stupid links.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 2 users Like Aoixification's post:
  • Crownguard, Sidewaykill
So this means I won't get all these free steam games from those nice people? Sad
The following 14 users Like Jamie's post:
  • equal, Catkillerfive, Remen3, Ivan Magmout, Crownguard, GRiiM, Spy, Haarek, Spartanjunior, Aoixification, Grub, Campress, Decay, Warior135
(07-11-2012, 01:10 PM)Jamie Wrote: So this means I won't get all these free steam games from those nice people? Sad
And that, wrapped up this post.

lol
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
YAY BABY, GOT MY EMAIL BACK CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese

I have gotten all my stuff back.

But the damn hackers have changed the Email for my Steam account so I can't get steam back (yet).
(07-11-2012, 11:03 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: YAY BABY, GOT MY EMAIL BACK CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese

I have gotten all my stuff back.

But the damn hackers have changed the Email for my Steam account so I can't get steam back (yet).

Try contacting steam support, but then again if you did try to get free games you might go to jail. :p
I have my Steam back, everything is back to normal CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese
You can unban me now.

@xTC224x There are some legal websites that you can get free Steam games on, like *insert URL here*
You know if you go on steam forums you can find all the FREE games steam has to offer?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-12-2012, 12:03 AM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I have my Steam back, everything is back to normal CheeseCheeseCheeseCheeseCheese
You can unban me now.

@xTC224x There are some legal websites that you can get free Steam games on, like *insert URL here*

No, I mean lets say you get Left 4 Dead for free, the only legal way to get it free if you get it as a prize (or as a gift of course).
Ofc that is illegal (Or fake).

Midget Sarcasm.