My account hot hacked!!!
My account just got hacked, and it is just not my account. EVERY FREAKING THING THAT HAVE MY NAME ON IT IS HACKED (E-MAIL, ORIGIN, EVERYTHING). i WILL REQUIRE YOU ALL TO DO EVERYTHING TO GET IT BACK. Don't accept links from me unless I tell you otherwise.
Game Account Banned from server until resolved
That is not the problem, he is a account theaf, it in no need to ban me, he is just after my money and info, just don't click the link he sends you. I have tried everything. He is not trying to do stuff ingame, he is just after my money.
sigh

Was the link something like "free.steamgames.cz"?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
No, more like www.ste.4... something
You better shut your credit cards and stuff then...
And not post links.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Luckily, I had just deleted the credit card info, so it will not steal anything. It is a Credit Card thief bot, so no harm is ever done (I know it was a bot because I was logged of Origin, Steam and My Email account at the same time). It will only go after my Steam, Origin and Paypal account (I have no money or Card info on that either so I'm safe). I logged on my Brothers account and it seam it have left my Steam account. A bot can't use the Money I have in my Steam wallet (Steam don't support wallet transfer, hope it never will) so that is not a problem. I know how to fix this and put thing back to normal.

The only thing I hope now is that no one have fallen for the same mistake that I did.
I hope your credit card will be okay
No credit card info is active in any of my account. Still, I only have about 300 KR on my account (Denmark stole it all from me :p)
The following 2 users Like Catkillerfive's post:
  • equal, BambusBo
I hope you can get your accounts back man.

My parents card got accessed by someone else recently. No idea how but luckily the bank contacted them and they could quickly close it.