Poll: Will Willox make a good admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
9 90.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Admin Reccomendation
(07-25-2010, 04:10 PM)s.J. Wrote: Willox is awesome but imo he shouldn't be an admin ( no offense )
He isn't on the server quite often you guys need an admin that is ALOT on the server imo
Er, no.
Everyone seems to think that because you're an admin, you must be on the server 24/7.

It might not be apparent, but admins have a life outside of gaming (yes, it's true). We can't be on the server all the time.
However, an admin who can be on 24/7 would be a great advantage, especially if they are good at their.. uhm.. "job".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-26-2010, 09:25 AM)Raffi Wrote:
(07-25-2010, 04:10 PM)s.J. Wrote: Willox is awesome but imo he shouldn't be an admin ( no offense )
He isn't on the server quite often you guys need an admin that is ALOT on the server imo
Er, no.
Everyone seems to think that because you're an admin, you must be on the server 24/7.

It might not be apparent, but admins have a life outside of gaming (yes, it's true). We can't be on the server all the time.
However, an admin who can be on 24/7 would be a great advantage, especially if they are good at their.. uhm.. "job".
I'm not saying admins are supposed to be on 24/7 but I just haven't seen him online alot
Wich is changing tho ^^
-Signature removed-
He was the last one for this night when it were no admins. He even needed to make a list!
I made 2 ban requests etc etc.
Willox is now admin.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.