Poll: Will Willox make a good admin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.00%
9 90.00%
No
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Admin Reccomendation
I think we need a new admin. Someone who can look after the server and is at one with the console.

The only person I can think of who matches all of the above is the person called Willox.

He'd make a great addition to the Fearless Roleplay "staff" (or whatever you like to call it). He's added so much to the server; I certainly think he deserves a special admin spot.

He also taught everyone how to spawn turtles. Me, Willox and Barrel are making a turtle farm.

Vote yes if you agree he will make a good admin.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Voted yes cos I like turtlez
Yes willox is a suberb player Omg
Hmm, well we dont know how good he is at judging, and it dont seems like we need a new admin now that nudel suddenly became a admin again. But i will easy give my support to willox just to change out one of the current admins.
Same @ Paven
Signature too big...
I think Willox is a good admin, because he cares for the server. He proved that by scripting a lot for the server and to think about how to improve the server.

My vote goes to a Yes
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Willox is my bro. So I voted yes.

And for all he has done for the server and improved I support his judging.
He cares alot for the server and he is awesome. Cheese
Willox is awesome but imo he shouldn't be an admin ( no offense )
He isn't on the server quite often you guys need an admin that is ALOT on the server imo
-Signature removed-
Well he have been quite active recently, but the only problem that i can think of is his judgement. But he seems quite neutral.
You don't need an admin that is on the server alot, just an admin that is willing to come when problems (aka minges) arise.
I vote yes!!