Unban Request
Your name: Tomz

Your ban ID: 11839

Banned by: PrivateToast

Server: Both

Involved: Me & Toast.

Why we should unban you: I know I have 13 bans and that this is now a perma, but I still think that this ban is unfair. I was a cop and some random person started shooting me, and I was down to 4hp. There were no paramedics or doctors so I couldn't get healed. I even asked mutliple people if they had a health kit I could buy and none of them did. I then asked if any admin on the server could heal me and they said no. I had been on 4hp for about 6 or 7 minutes. I knew I was completely useless with that low health and my eyes started to hurt from looking at that grey low hp effect. So there was no other way out than propkilling myself. I regret doing this now and I am sorry for doing it.

(please let me respond before you close the request)
You've had so many chances to finally start RP'ing properly and you've ignored every single one so far. Why should we believe this time it's different?
(07-09-2012, 03:52 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You've had so many chances to finally start RP'ing properly and you've ignored every single one so far. Why should we believe this time it's different?

Because if you unban me I will promise to be the best I can be. And I still think this ban was unfair because like I said, there were no paramedics or doctors, and I asked many people for health packs and they said they had none. And admins said no to healing me, I mean, did they expect me to sit there on 4hp doing nothing for another 10 minutes? But really, IRL if you were that close to dying and standing there like it for that long you would probably die. But anyway, I apologise for doing this and if you let me have another chance I will do my best to RP good. I have met lots of cool people here who are always fun to play with.
Killjoy wrote
Quote:You've had so many chances to finally start RP'ing properly and you've ignored every single one so far. Why should we believe this time it's different?
again.

You ran even around and were an annoying dude, in hope that they will punch you.
(07-09-2012, 06:13 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Killjoy wrote
Quote:You've had so many chances to finally start RP'ing properly and you've ignored every single one so far. Why should we believe this time it's different?
again.

You ran even around and were an annoying dude, in hope that they will punch you.

What?? I never did that, I was asking people for health packs if I could buy them. I never asked people to punch me or kill me.
Please respond.
(07-09-2012, 06:13 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Killjoy wrote
again.

You can even check the logs, I was not being a nuisance. I was asking other police or SS for health kits if I could buy them, then I asked a few people on the street.
Is that it? Still not motivated to unban you for breaking the rules.
(07-11-2012, 07:46 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Is that it? Still not motivated to unban you for breaking the rules.

I was on low health for so long, I can't just sit there for another 10 or 20 minutes on 4 hp waiting for someone to go paramedic or doctor. I'm still sorry for doing this.
Yes you can sit there with low health. If you did that, you wouldn't had been banned.
Also why didn't you learn from single ban of your previous bans?

Quote:You ran even around and were an annoying dude, in hope that they will punch you.
sorry I was thinking about someone else.