Why was I banned for hacking? PLEASE READ!
Your name: Rarity
Your ban ID: 11247
Banned by: [FL] Shadow
Server: v33x
Involved: Rarity (me) [FL] Shadow (admin) Slushy (friend)
Why we should unban you: Well I have absolutely no idea why I was banned for hacking! I mean I have never hacked and I never will so why was I banned. Anyway, if I did want to hack on your server why would I spend so much time on the server? Please take into consideration that I have had many good rp situations on this server and all the other roleplay servers... well lets just say that they aren't as serious as fearless rp. Please don't keep me banned and if you do could you reduce the time I am banned for because I genuinely havn't done anything wrong!

I have zero tollerance for hacking just like you so I would never hack!
Also this is my first ever ban on this server so it came to me as a bit of a shock that I got a perma-ban for doing nothing! Can someone please unban me as i guess this was a mistake and if you banned me on purpose could you give me a detailed explaination instead of "we have zero tollerance on hacking/game tampering" as to me this means nothing as I've never hacked, thank you!
Our anti-cheat system detected you attempting to crash our servers.
(07-09-2012, 09:36 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Our anti-cheat system detected you attempting to crash our servers.

But I didn't crash the server . And why would I want to crash the server when at the time I was banned I was having some realy good roleplay with a Corleone member. I tried to wave goodbye to him with /act wave . I am realy sorry if I have upset you with my mistake and I promise that if you were to be so kind and unban me i will never be so stupid to make a mistake like that again. This is also my first ban so you can see this isn't a repeated offence and it wont be in the future.

Please give me one more chance, I promise you wont regret it!
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

Please note, this was the last unban request you were able to make.
Thanks for visiting our community, good luck finding a new one.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator