Midnight killer
Your name: MidnightKiller
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29152194
Banning Admin: SniperWolf
Ban Length:10 weeks? 100k minutes
Reason for the ban: RDM

Why we should unban you:
I was warned by Sniperwolf to not be a sniper for the president, However Shark had no problem with this so me and the President (who got blacklisted) were put in a sense of false security.

After this, I went looking for contraband to get my hands on, I went to the apartment's last door and I blew it down with a shotgun.
I definitely yelled RAID, i saw it appear on the screen.
I went in and said "let me open your doors now!"
He let me open then as I am escaping I killed him with my AWP.
What I meant to do was tranq him, I had pressed the wrong bind and fired straight away.

I knew I really should not of killed him, But as I killed him in a raid, even if unintentionally, It would not be RDM.

When I was accused of breaking the rules, I asked Sniperwolf (who was already in a bad mood with me due to a very recent event) to tele to me so I could explain why I killed him.

I have been told this will be locked straight away but read first.
I have not broke a rule, I did not break RDM, due to me being in a raid.

A 100k ban is, well... 10 weeks-ish.
It may be an extended ban on my last one but a 2month+ ban is just very upsetting over one incident that was not viewed correctly.

I am very sorry for causing SniperWolf any hassle but I am just really regretting raiding right after my warning.

With deepest apologies.
Oskar.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Let me put it this way - for the individual offence, yes, a 100k minute ban WOULD be too harsh.

But as I've explained we are now using a ban multiplier to stop repeat offenders (like you) being a constant nuiscance to the server.

You said how you'd learned your lesson etc, so I unbanned your early by a day or two from your 10k minute ban.

When you join - you RDM'd Tim ... as he was 'near a cop' or some poor excuse like that. You AWP'd him. And we discussed it - you said it was an accident etc. So I didn't ban you for that.

Literally 2 minutes later you RDM someone else with an AWP?!

Did you not think you should stop AWP'ing people for a while? Maybe even not raid for 5 minutes? :/

You can't JUST kill people because you're raiding - thats RDM. Treat it like real life - if you robbed a shop - you don't instantly kill the owner....

Also in the logs, it never mentioned you saying raid at all - even Fallen said you did not.

So for that reason, I feel a times 10 to your previous ban is acceptable, thus bringing it up to 100k.

I'll leave this open for other admins to comment - if they feel it's too harsh given the evidence - we can review it then.
(01-01-2011, 05:23 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: When you join - you RDM'd Tim ... as he was 'near a cop' or some poor excuse like that. You AWP'd him.
- I was asked by the president to do that deed, the cop was apparently shot and he assumed he was being punched so he asked me to kill him, he was blacklisted for that and I was told off by you.

Literally 2 minutes later you RDM someone else with an AWP?!
- It was in a Raid sniperwolf, Im sure i yelled raid, infact almost 100% sure I did, some admins say we never shout raids when 5+ ppl all shout it. It was a Binding error at first.

You can't JUST kill people because you're raiding - thats RDM. Treat it like real life - if you robbed a shop - you don't instantly kill the owner....
- As I said, I killed him as I was getting away.
I have seen Fallen have a mayor (my bro) hostage etc and then kill him 15 minutes later after getting him to do laws etc, maybe that's different.

- Please look at this from my point of view, I killed 1 person in a raid when escaping and I am banned for 2+ months for that incident, think how it makes me feel just after being unbanned.
- Im sorry for causing you grief and you may say "how do we feel about this" , well I am sorry for being the person involved in everything going wrong, If I am unbanned I will tone down my RP'ing alot.
- Or please at least set it to something a lot smaller, 1 week again maybe seeing as my last ban was undone?
- I am just gutted about the 2+ month ban. I can play of one of my favourite servers for that long.

Thanks you for not instantly closing this thread.
Oskar.
I think you two "got the wrong end of the stick", that's not what I meant.
Maybe I should get a dictionary.

I was trying to tell you
"Don't snipe, create a blockade if you want to keep the rebels out, if you so badly want to launch some sort of crusade on the rebels then block them from the city without killing them and keep up a lot of warnings of death/torture etc."

I will now go and learn how to rephrase my sentences.
Wait wait, shark i was the one complaining about the sniping and you didn't do anything? You bring me and left?

I had to wait, until sniper came and banned them Smile?
I told them that, they weren't getting it and I was getting frustrated,

I brought you 'cause you were the one who complained and told you to sort it out...
(01-01-2011, 07:49 PM)2Deep Wrote: Wait wait, shark i was the one complaining about the sniping and you didn't do anything? You bring me and left?

well that was a shock, I thought a Mafia or a rebel (the people i was ordered to kill) would complain, but it turns out the Police Commander was complaining, I don't see why you would, any way i was doing it for good for the president
Ok, i just want to say what i did EACTLY one more time,

- I get down from the roof atfer the president getting blacklisted,

-I get bored and decide to raid,

-I find a room in the apparments,

-I unholster my shotgun

-I blow down the door and thought i pressed M (my bind for /y RAAAID!)

-I say, let me open these doors,

-I decide to hostage him

- I pull out a tranq (thats what i THOUGHT)

-I shoot him to hear a massive BANG and he falls to the ground

-I noticed i just used a AWP and say // OH CRAP SORRY!
-sniper says something that i forgot about me rule braking, look in loggs if you fell like it,

-I say "@ tele to me so i can explain properly" because it takes a while to say again in //, so that's why i asked him to come to me so i can talk Freely,

-I get banned

-I post this thread.

I remind you that my 'I" button is right next to my "O" button, and a AWP and a TRANQ have only 2 differences, 1 kills, 1 makes a loud noise,

I am very sorry, but i couldnt have known what i had drawn out unless i look in the BOTTOM OF MY SCREEN to see it saying you unholster a AWP or whatever.

This was all a MASSIVE accident and i will make sure that i will move my key binds next time.
Not really, an AWP is greenish and black while a tranq is a silvery white.
(01-02-2011, 11:49 AM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: Not really, an AWP is greenish and black while a tranq is a silvery white.

No offence intended but I don't real care to look, guess I should have..
(01-01-2011, 09:24 PM)Orgxer Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 07:49 PM)2Deep Wrote: Wait wait, shark i was the one complaining about the sniping and you didn't do anything? You bring me and left?

well that was a shock, I thought a Mafia or a rebel (the people i was ordered to kill) would complain, but it turns out the Police Commander was complaining, I don't see why you would, any way i was doing it for good for the president
Ok, i just want to say what i did EACTLY one more time,

- I get down from the roof atfer the president getting blacklisted,

-I get bored and decide to raid,

-I find a room in the apparments,

-I unholster my shotgun

-I blow down the door and thought i pressed M (my bind for /y RAAAID!)

-I say, let me open these doors,

-I decide to hostage him

- I pull out a tranq (thats what i THOUGHT)

-I shoot him to hear a massive BANG and he falls to the ground

-I noticed i just used a AWP and say // OH CRAP SORRY!
-sniper says something that i forgot about me rule braking, look in loggs if you fell like it,

-I say "@ tele to me so i can explain properly" because it takes a while to say again in //, so that's why i asked him to come to me so i can talk Freely,

-I get banned

-I post this thread.

I remind you that my 'I" button is right next to my "O" button, and a AWP and a TRANQ have only 2 differences, 1 kills, 1 makes a loud noise,

I am very sorry, but i couldnt have known what i had drawn out unless i look in the BOTTOM OF MY SCREEN to see it saying you unholster a AWP or whatever.

This was all a MASSIVE accident and i will make sure that i will move my key binds next time.

Dude i was the Police Commander.
Ofc i complaint when pple break the rules, why? Because i care about the server.
Dude ofc you can't awp Rebel's from the Presiden't office.. Are you stupid?
Your Brother and you, is always minging on the server.
You and Remnents are just Breaking Rules, many times.