Ban on iginger
Thread Title: Ban on iginger

Name of player: Iginger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41752605

Time in GMT:20min b4 post

Server:V33X

Summary:Ok so me and my buddie were basing and suddenly they raided me it wasnt random i said leave or i kill u I threated he was keep trying to get in,Then i was in our base to hide and suddenly he came with a friend in they tried to raid i killed both of them then iginger broke nlr and came back maybe logs can proof when and when he took out a gun and who killed me with wat gun You can see hes names when i said aimbot he says nope and stuff so Its impossible to shoot on me and my friend perfectly when were hiden lol its definitly Aimbot...

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxfEpebIK...tube_gdata
No one broke NLR and while we were raiding we started spraying through walls and the video shows you have a bad doom fort with +3 keypads and building during a raid. Also how do you have that much inventory with only 68 hours on the server, including a BMW, Ferrari, tons of guns, mustang, tons of money, and other cars? Out of curiousity.
(07-06-2012, 03:43 AM)iginger10 Wrote: No one broke NLR and while we were raiding we started spraying through walls and the video shows you have a bad doom fort with +3 keypads and building during a raid. Also how do you have that much inventory with only 68, including a BMW, Ferrari, tons of guns, mustang, and other cars? Out of curiousity.

Impossible u sprayed troo wall andu did broke nlr

U kept shooting perfect and then i went to kitchen and u still shot perfect at me sinds b4 u never sprayed at The kitchen i leave to kitchen and u start shooting to my in kitchen
Ok its not impossible because at 1:25 in the video bullets were going back and forth, spraying. and we didnt break NLR, the video also doesnt show it, dont understand how you can accuse us of that.
(07-06-2012, 03:50 AM)iginger10 Wrote: Ok its not impossible because at 1:25 in the video bullets were going back and forth, spraying. and we didnt break NLR, the video also doesnt show it, dont understand how you can accuse us of that.

Admins can check when u took a gun and who and when killed me with wat gun at logs i think

And when u died and who killed u

since u came at 0 and killed me at 3
(07-06-2012, 03:52 AM)Shock Wave Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 03:50 AM)iginger10 Wrote: Ok its not impossible because at 1:25 in the video bullets were going back and forth, spraying. and we didnt break NLR, the video also doesnt show it, dont understand how you can accuse us of that.

Admins can check when u took a gun and who and when killed me with wat gun at logs i think

Ok let the admin check the logs.
You knew exactly where to shoot, the last part proves it perfectly. User permabanned for wallhacking.

Shockwave, I am expecting a PM explaining how you have items over 2 mil with less than 70 hours on the server.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.