Saint banned by Evo
Your name: Saint

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34521545

Banning Admin: Evo

Ban Length: 1 Day

Reason for the ban: I said bullshit in the ooc chat and he kicked me with the reason : wash your mouth out 5yr old, so obviously i was a bit pissed off with him so i joined again and said actually evo im six so he kicked me and said : wash your mouth out 6yr old, then i joined again and said oh wait its 2011 now im 7 and he banned me for 1 day...

Why we should unban you
Because there was no reason to kick me in the first place and obviously thats what provoked me as we were building a garage (mostly Lerouch)
and i lost a couple of things i had been working on so i joined and made a small joke and got kicked again so after that i was really pissed off and said its 2011 blah blah and got banned for a day... I think this ban was totally stupid and will not teach me any real lesson the only thing i have learned is that i dont like Evo

This was all i could get from the console because when i loaded the server for the third time all my models fucked up and sent me loads of console messages -

(OOC) [FL]Evo: Saint anything else to say or did you get it?
(<3) (OOC) Saint: I forgot its 2011 now and im born on 1st Jan im 7 Now...
(ADMIN) [FL]Evo banned Saint for 1440 minute(s) ("How about you sleep over it a night
and then come back with a definitive answer Wink"")
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

PS ill probably be awake still when the ban is lifted so his joke isnt even applicable...
I see it more like you cursing and he kicked you to watching your language. You came back made a smart remark and he kicked you again.

Then you were a smartass and kinda back talked him so then you got the ban.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(01-01-2011, 02:30 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I see it more like you cursing and he kicked you to watching your language. You came back made a smart remark and he kicked you again.

Exactly Wink
You deserved it no unban
I gave you 2 kicks that were enough warnings.
Still wanna be cocky.
I don't care lol.
-Signature removed-
(01-01-2011, 02:30 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I see it more like you cursing and he kicked you to watching your language. You came back made a smart remark and he kicked you again.

Yeah but i feel like a kick wasn't really needed for saying bullshit which is what made me pissed off to say it so i was kinda rageing
(01-01-2011, 02:32 AM)s.J. Wrote:

Exactly Wink
You deserved it no unban
I gave you 2 kicks that were enough warnings.
Still wanna be cocky.
I don't care lol.

I didnt need to be kicked in the first place for saying bullshit in ooc and the fact you needed to try to insult me in the kick really backs up the fact that you were an ass to me...
I insult people too

I said in OOC that the Pres that we had when I was trying to get a warrant was a dumbass

but the thing is, if your under 16, dont curse.

And Dont Rage, if your mad, calm down and try not to rage.

We banned ummm well I banned 2 guys for Raging before.

Both were Perma's so ya.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(01-01-2011, 02:38 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I insult people too

I said in OOC that the Pres that we had when I was trying to get a warrant was a dumbass

Both were Perma's so ya.

I didnt rage the ooc i was raging but i never actually raged on the server just some pissed off comments about stupid kicks
(01-01-2011, 02:40 AM)Saint Wrote:
(01-01-2011, 02:38 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I insult people too

Both were Perma's so ya.

I didnt rage the ooc i was raging but i never actually raged on the server just some pissed off comments about stupid kicks

I just kicked jones for saying *** in OOC.
I don't care how old you are.
but HE unlike you didn't come back going all cocky.
-Signature removed-
I came back being cocky because i was pissed off because you felt that you had to mention the fact i had a squeeky voice by trying to insult me, Just because you dont like hearing my voice doesnt mean you have to be an ass about it, also next time just mute me... also what does me sounding like a 5 year old have anything to do with swearing in ooc?
Admins should not be commenting on people voices, thats just being an asshole, and saying bullshit is hardly a reason to ban someone, i've seen people continuously cuss OOCly, and nothing is done about it. So because hes not 16, he can't swear? What are you, his mom? Not to mention you have no proof that he's not sixteen.
(01-01-2011, 03:05 AM)redhotpengy Wrote: Admins should not be commenting on people voices, thats just being an ***, and saying bullshit is hardly a reason to ban someone, i've seen people continuously cuss OOCly, and nothing is done about it. So because hes not 16, he can't swear? What are you, his mom? Not to mention you have no proof that he's not sixteen.

Thanks for backing me up on the fact about swearing but its pretty obvious im not sixteen... But thanks