Trabant mating season has struck.
(David Attenborough voice)

Once a year, on the full moon of July, the Trabants come out to mate, and it's an incredible sight to witness...

As the sun goes down... They start to gather...

The moon is coming up and there's more gathering...

While they wait for the moon to come up, they almost "dance", trying to advertise to potential mates

The moon is now fully up, and they head out in search of mates.

The hunt for mates continues.

It almost turns into a stampede, the other species hiding in terror from the pile of Trabants.

While mating is one of their top priorities, they can't go about without eating first

The males start to fight over the suitable female mates...

Fueled by the excitement of the mating season, the Trabants start attacking the few other animals left in the open.

As night comes to a close, a few of the larger species come out to feast on the straggling Trabants, as this day marks a feast for those willing to brave the pure mass of Trabants...
The following 7 users Like 5p carrier bag's post:
  • GRiiM, Nevy, LowerFlowerPower, Moisty, Fiddlestiiicks, TC224, Spartanjunior
Awesome
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Erm. Wut.
Dats my tides truck in the last picture.

Was good fun.
Thumbs Down 
I was the president driving around with you guys lol. That was the funniest shit ever
Then they all took a bath from being so dirty in the lake and the server crashed. Lol.
Alot like the Trabants owners club
I know crossing a road can be dangerous in the city but....
The following 1 user Likes MoJoe's post:
  • User 5190
My god... Those poor helpless trabants D: .. We need to put up " Trabant Crossing" or "Trabant Xing" Signs.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Truly amazing.