Unban Request
Your name: Germs

Your ban ID: 12059

Banned by: Ruxandra (I bet nobody saw that one coming)

Server:v33x

Involved: Me, Ruxandra, Dr Winrar

Why we should unban you: Because i didn't do anything wrong.

I crashed into a car who was pulling out from the petrol station, i don't recall who it was but he got out of his car and pointed his gun at me, after several seconds of awkward silence he got back in his car. I drove away and tapped lightly into his side and told him to learn how to drive as i drove away, giggling to myself like a little girl. As i was passing the nexus he began shooing at me, most of the shots missed and i stopped driving at the bottom of the street to turn my camera around and see who was shooting, although i already knew who it was. Unsurprisingly after undoubtedly following me around since i joined, Ruxandra appeared, apparently she witnessed the entire thing, he never got back into his car and had his gun on me the entire time. Funninly enough as soon as we entered town i said to Winrar 'Drive slowly, Ruxandra is on'

I join this server to have fun, i don't feel the need to constantly have fraps running because i'd rather just play. I don't have any proof that this is what happened, but i imagine someone else saw it and can confirm that he put his gun down and got back into his car. Other than Winrar, but as we know he is my friend which means he absolutely 100% must be lieing, in the eyes of Ruxandra he is also sacrificing babies and painting swastikas in the blood of virgins.

Rest assured i am already completely aware that the reply i receive will just be 'STOP LIEING I WILL BAN YOU AGAIN I WILL BAN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY YOU DISGUST ME FILTHY MISOGYNIST RAPIST PIG' but i still feel the need to actually tell the truth.
You ran at gunpoint. There was no awkward silence since you were using mics.

You said "Fuck you" and then drove off, ignoring the fact that he had a gun to your face.

I wasn't following you, just passing by and saw the situation.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(07-05-2012, 10:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You ran at gunpoint. There was no awkward silence since you were using mics.

You said "*** you" and then drove off, ignoring the fact that he had a gun to your face.

I wasn't following you, just passing by and saw the situation.

I didn't run, i drove, i wasn't at gun point because he was already back in his car. I was using a mic, he wasn't.

That's funny how you've never brought up me swearing at him until right now. 'Oh no he's making a valid point, better make up some more lies to make my point seem more convincing'

Unsurprisingly none of your points make any sense, probably because they are almost entirely lies, or rather you misunderstood the situation in the most obscene and over the top way imaginable, both work for me.

Once again I'm not even sure why I'm replying, regardless of what i do your not going to unban me or even apologise for very obviously misunderstanding what happened.
Your hostile attitude will not do you any favors here.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player has been decreased by 24 hours, as the 3rd party involved did provoke the situation with infractions from their end.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator