See you all in two weeks!
Hey guys, I will be leaving for two weeks, as it is time for my holiday. I’ll be going to Croatia with my family where I got 14 days of relaxation and learning (Yes, I am one of those few crazy that actually care about the local history and wants to see everything and not just relax at the beach). I’ll still have access to the internet once in a while so I will remain active on the forum and you might be able you might be able to catch me on Steam once in a while.

I hope the rest of you will enjoy your holiday as well! See you all in 2 weeks. Cheese

[Image: zaton_02.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes DerStorm's post:
  • Shadow
Tssk tssk, 'learning', I'm sure a lot of people want to learn in a way like that. Cheese

Enjoy your holiday and get some Croatians to Fearless.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Flux
This subforum is only meant for people that want to leave Fearless forever or for a very long time. Don't use this subforum to tell people that you go on holiday for 2 weeks, Thank you.
(07-05-2012, 11:18 AM)Mahti Wrote: This subforum is only meant for people that want to leave Fearless forever or for a very long time. Don't use this subforum to tell people that you go on holiday for 2 weeks, Thank you.

Oh, I am sorry about that. Any possibility that I could have it moved to the correct forum then? I didn't mean to break a rule.
See you later man! Have a nice trip!

Moved it for you. Cheese Have fun on your holiday, DerStorm!! <3
Im going to Croatia Sunday!