What does the forum think?
Me and a friend named Murdoker where playing this morning just before i was leaving for work when a rebel starts spamming in ooc chat that hes found a guy leaving tons of shippments of batteries on the ground. Even tho we dont use batteries we thought it would be cool to check it out so we drove over there finding tons i mean really TONS of batteries on the ground. We picked alot up but ended up with a full inventory. Knowing we dont need batteries at all we dropped them all and went back to being contra whores since the server is so empty in the mornings. Then i left for work but when i got home i got 2 messages about being perma banned for item Duping? I was totally chocked not even knowing at first what they meant.
Feels really wierd being banned for something that was almost impossible to know i have never seen such a thing in my life happen on the server before i just thought it was some rich dude that was gonna quit the game that had dumped all thoose batteries there.

What do you think about this? Do you think we deserv perma bans?
You abused a glitch.

You should've contacted an admin instead of taking the items and 'disposing' of them.
But if you read this you would understand that its not the first thought that pops into your head seeing some batteries? Who would glitch some batteries? We really had no idea this was a glitch if i would have known that i wouldent have taken them in the first place? Seriously who wants unlimited batteries you barley ever use them =D
It seems a bit harsh if what you say is true. But at the end of the day an example has to be made and surely seeing a huge amount of batteries would of seemed suspicious?
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • kurious
My question is why batteries?

That is such a random item if you even find a lot of them wouldn't be you suspicious?
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • kurious
Well my answer to that question is in there really its because there is alot of rich people with tons of play hours on the servers. My thoughts and i guess the other people seeing that batteries was that someone decided to stop playing and was just bored so he spent all his money on such an stupid item.

Adman: Thanks its true what you are saying but shoulden't this be looked into more carefully? There was alot of people who actually used this glitch for their own cause i just happend to end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
The following 1 user Likes kurious's post:
  • BambusBo
Seems like you found a guy dropping batteries, and at that time you didn't know he was duping items. So you picked up as many batteries as you would do with other items?
And you got a perm.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • kurious
Yes exactly

I know me and murdoker aren't very famous on the forum and some people might not even like us but comon. Do we really deserv a ban for something we diden't know anything about? The forums opinions is very helpful when the admins look at it they might understand that it might be wrong to ban us for this.
That morning, my friend were playing on v33x. At the same time I was playing on v2 and he asked me to call an admin to v33x because he saw how murdoker duplicate stuff. And he did it on purpose. He KNEW that it's a glitch.
The forum doesnt think, its just software
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • kurious