Unfair ban
Star 
Your name: [FL:RP] Murdoker

Your ban ID: 11979

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Me and my friend Kurious were taking a stroll through the corleone villa. Then suddenly we see some batteries upstairs. As there were noone else there we decided to take them. There were so many batteries we got our pockets full. Then we left and went on with our business. After a while Kurious left the game. I started thinking this might be some glitched items so I immediately put them out of my inventory. Then Ruxandra joined. I asked her to come here to clean up all of the batteries. There also were some bugged seeds as well. Then I told her to check the corleone spawn for the source. Then the server crashed.

When I joined again it went about 5 minutes and I got permanently banned for item duping. As I didn't dupe anything this is kinda unfair. Regards, Murdoker.
Until the investigation is over, you stay banned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I can idd agree to this we heard in the OOC that there was someone that had left shippments of batteries in the top floor of corleone spawn. We went there and saw it so we picked it up. After a while i noticed there was only four of them even tho we could pick alot of them up. We had no idea this was a glitch in anyway and i threw out all the batteries 10 minutes later anyways. Not sure what the name of the guy who found it was but it was a friend of rrrhh something we were all rebels at that time exept me who was a BMD. I feel like this is unfair since there is no one of us that has duped any item check the logs.

I have a feeling this has been going on for a while to now that i think of it some guy tried to sell me 20 mp5s 2 days ago for 3 K i said no thinking that it was probably a scam and he would leave with the money. Later saw in ooc that he had actually sold 20 mp5s for 3k to a guy.
Logs showed you using the glitch.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.