Crowbar Fix
Title of Suggestion:
Crowbar Fix

Description:
Lower the damage on the crowbar

Why:
I think we all know how annoying it is, to have someone pull out a crowbar and kill you in a few hits in any situation.. A crowbar shouldnt take 4 hits to kill someone, it's the most abused, most mingey weapon in the entire FL server in my opinion. Most commonly used to break Fear RP. It's just plain over powered and abused, and I think it's as simple as going into the Lua scripts and typing a new value for the damage, so it shouldnt be too difficult to change. I think fixing this would prevent people from using it as their cheap, unrealistic go-to weapon to most likely minge around with it. Overall I think lowering the damage would help prevent a lot of rule-breaking mainly RDM and Fear RP breaking.

-Edit-
Seems like people have come to the conclusion it would be best to make the crowbar hit slower and use 20% stamina every hit, which I completely agree with.
+ Su"bloody"pport...

Its about time it is nerfed...
Don't nerf the crowbar, just make it wack slower.
It's more logical too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
No make it take like 20 stamina with each hit and maybe a bit slower.
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Nevy, Haarek
(07-03-2012, 08:59 PM)Mahti Wrote: No make it take like 20 stamina with each hit and maybe a bit slower.

^^This^^
Pretty much got it there.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Vauld, you can easily kill someone with a crowbar if you bash them over the head a few times, and with some effort.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(07-04-2012, 04:36 AM)Toxic Wrote: Vauld, you can easily kill someone with a crowbar if you bash them over the head a few times, and with some effort.

I'm not against nerfing the crowbar, but you're right. Hell, ONE strong bash to the head with the sharp-bent end of a crowbar will penetrate the skull
The following 2 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • earl, Grub
A crowbar may well be a dangerous weapon in real life but the speed and ease it is used in the game is not realistic. Nerfing it in this way would make the crowbar less appealing as the 'go-to minge wep'.

+Support on Mahti's suggestion of 20 stamina per swing and a slower swing.
(07-04-2012, 05:52 AM)Slick Rick Wrote: I'm not against nerfing the crowbar, but you're right. Hell, ONE strong bash to the head with the sharp-bent end of a crowbar will penetrate the skull

You should all listen to this guy, he knows his shit when it comes to homicide based on his personal experiences

on a serious note, I think the crowbar should take 15-20 Stamina each hit and make it slower, more like the speed the knife has.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Slick Rick